Chapter 3: The Explanation Part 1

(⚠️TW mentions of anxiety, seizures, epilepsy, swearing⚠️)

(Ignore the fact that not everyone is in here I only included benchtrio, Dream team,  sleepybois, and feral boys)

Tommy woke up and he felt Leo still lying by him. He rolled over grabbing his phone, slowly remembering yesterday's events. He saw his discord's notifications and sighed as he saw the 30 plus message notifications from the usually calm group chat. Most asking the same questions as the night before. He scrolled through but one stood out.

Technoblade: "Tommy, what happened, if you're reading this I need to know that you're okay."

It was solemn and serious and Tommy realized he had a lot of explaining to do. He didn't want to, but he had to. He messaged Tubbo,

Tommy: "Tubbo I think I need to tell them, I don't want to hide this anymore. I'm sorry you're getting dragged into this."

Tubbo: "Don't be sorry, I'll for sure help my best friend, I'm glad you're telling the others." (A/N: I'm not playing into the dyslexic stereotype where Tubbo is the only one who types things incorrectly A. autocorrect exists B. Dyslexic people can type coherently)

Tubbo: "I'll explain if you want, just to make it easier. Unless of course you want to. But, you can just answer questions if people have them"

Tommy: "That sounds alright with me. Are you sure you're willing to do this?"

Tubbo: "Ofc boss man"

Tommy sighed and got ready for what was about to happen when he heard a new sound. A text notification, from his mom.

Mum: "Tom, Toby told me what happened. Are you alright?

Tommy: "I'm fine"

Mum: "Did you eat?"

Tommy: "Yeah," (that was a lie)

Mum: "I'd like for someone to come over to watch out for you. That seizure was somewhat on the longer side and I want someone to be there in case it happens again. Whether that be Toby or even Wilbur."

Tommy: "Okay I will figure something out"

Mum: "Alright"

Mum: "Love you"

Tommy: "LY too mum"

Tommy went into discord to see Tubbo had already begun to explain

Tubbo: "Guys Tommy is up he just wants to let you know he's okay. There are some things about him that you guys don't know about, he wants to let you all know. But, I'm going to do some explaining since he's a bit nervous and probably still foggy."

Dream: "Tommy, nervous? Since when?"

George: "Dream,"

Dream: "Sorry"

Tubbo: "Tommy has epilepsy. That's why he had a seizure last night. And there are some other things going on. Stuff he might not wanna talk abt"

Quackity: "Fr? Like actually? Tommy?"

Wilbur: "Wait, what?"

Sapnap: "Huh?!"

Niki: "Tommy, why didn't you tell us? We would have supported you no matter what."

Technoblade: "Tommy"

Karl: "Thank you for trusting us enough to tell us."

Philza: "Proud of you, mate"

Dream: "Tommy, do you also have anxiety?"

George: "Dream, don't prod"

Tommy: "Yeah"

Ranboo: "Woah"

Quackity: "Hooooly Shit"

Tubbo: "Dude, you sure you wanna do this? Nobody's requiring anything of you"

Tommy: "If I'm gonna tell the truth, I'm gonna tell the whole truth"

Tommy: "When I was 11 I was diagnosed with anxiety and ADHD. At around 12 I was also started having seizures and was diagnosed with epilepsy, and of course as you know I faint easily cause of my low blood pressure"

Wilbur: "Holy shit"

Niki: "Wilbur, that may not be quite the appropriate response"

Niki: "Tommy we support you"

Karl: "Okay"

 Tommy: "Did you guys see him?"

Dream: "See who?"

Philza: "?"

Tommy: "Fair enough, there was a lot to see."

Tubbo: "Its ur privacy Tommy. Just be sure okay?"

Tommy: "I'm sure"

His hands hovered over his phones keyboard as Tommy hesitated. He decided maybe physical proof would be better. He looked down to Leo, curled by his feet.

Tommy: "Actually, can you guys join VC?"

Niki: "ofc"

Wilbur: "Yeah"

Ranboo: "Yes"

Dream: "Yep"

Quackity: "Omw"

Tubbo: "One sec, lemme find my headphones"

Technoblade: "I'm already in general"

Tommy entered with baited breath. Watching the names pop into the general VC. About to tell his friends his best kept secret.