Chapter 4: The Explanation Part 2

(⚠️TW: very slight mention of death, mentions of seizures/epilepsy, mention of vomit⚠️)

(Okay so, in discord at any point VC, chat etc, the speech will be formatted like it is in this chapter. Whereas, in real life, it will be formatted like usual. Just to clear that up 👍)

(Also, I got lazy and skipped putting a few people in here.)

Tommy joined the voice chat

Wilbur: "Tommy?"

Tommy: "Hi..."

Technoblade: "Hey"

Karl: "Hi!"

Ranboo: "Hello"

Nikki: "Are you okay?"

Tommy: "I'm fine, I promise"

Quackity: "Dudeee this is crazy"

Karl: "Quack, not right now."

Dream: "Tommy what's up?"

Tommy: "I want you guys to meet someone"

He turned on his camera, facing the golden that was laying by his feet.

Tommy: "This is Leo, my service dog"

Technoblade: "W-what?"

Nikki: "Woah"

Wilbur: "That's, um, not where I expected that to go"

Quackity: "Oh?"

Dream: "Woah, that's pretty cool man"

Tommy: "Yeah, so did you guys not see him in the stream?"

Tubbo: "You were out of frame for most of the time"

Tommy: "I should probably still tell my viewers"

Tubbo: "You don't have to. But, if you do, we'll be here for you the whole time."

Tommy: "Well, actually, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to come down here?"

Nikki: "Of course,"

Karl: "Any specific reason?"

Tommy: "Well, my uh- seizure"

Tommy: "My- my seizure lasted really long and my mum wants someone to be there to call the paramedics in case, well in case I-"

Technoblade:"Of course Tommy, I'll be there"

Tommy: "Thanks"

Tubbo: "Count me in"

Nikki: "I'm practically in the car already"

Wilbur: "Anyone wanna carpool?"

Quackity: "Well, it sounds like a party, I'm coming!"

Ranboo: "I can't , I'm sorry"

Dream: "I really wish I could, but I don't think I can."

Tommy: "That's alright"

After a while it was established which various people were or weren't available. The group on their way included Techno, Tubbo, Niki, Quackity, and Wilbur. (A/N Pretend they all live nearby...)

Tommy logged off and smiled at the thought of the meet up happening extremely soon. Holy shit, my friends are coming over and the house is a mess. Well, Tubbo's on his way and he can help

It had been established that Tubbo was going to come early since he was closer. The blonde stood up and took the gummy worms to the kitchen, dumping the bowl in the trash. He could still kind of taste the sour candy, or the sourness of a bit of vomit. He wasn't quite sure. He put the bowl in the sink and told Leo to go get his breakfast, a task he was trained to do that Tommy originally trained him out of boredom. Leo grabbed a ziploc bag with a pre-made portion of his food in it and passed it to him. He dumped it in the bowl and dropped it to the ground trying his best not to lean down, as he was still overall dizzy, sore, and unstable. He headed to the living room picking up the mountain of blankets. He threw them in the large wicker basket, headed to his room and grabbed the collection of cups to bring them to the sink.

A while later

Tommy heard a short series of knocks on the door and swung it open. 

"Hey!" Said a cheery Tubbo from the doorstep. 

"Hi!" Tommy said as the brunette walked inside. Leo trotted over, Tubbo crouching and petting him.

 "Hey bud!" He said causing Leo to wag his tail enthusiastically. 

"Well, we have some cleaning up to do so let's get to it." Tommy said. The two boys began towards his room.