CHAPTER 20

Hi guys! Thank you so much for 12k views, that's insane! I'm in quarantine for two weeks so I PROMISE to write and update fast in those two weeks haha x

Stay safe everyone!

___________________________________________________

Selena felt like her whole body was set on fire. Her skin burned and her head felt, like it was about to explode. She shut her eyes and held her hands against her head, while all the memories flooded back into her mind. All the memories that Talia had taken away from her, suddenly played like a movie inside her head. There were Selenas mother and Talia, sitting in the garden of Selenas old house. There was Talia, how she danced with Selena. There were memories of herself, playing hide and seek with a boy and a girl. Selena remembered, how the dark-haired girl held her small hand and promised her to always protect her. She remembered, that the girls name was Laura, and the boys name was Derek. She remembered, that the Hales had visited her every summer and that Talia had taken away their memories after every visit. Selena remembered everything. She knew Derek her whole life and she had known Laura and Talia.

Selena started to scream in pain, standing up from the sofa she was still sitting on, and wanting to run away. Her pain became worse and even with her eyes open, she couldn't see things clear.

"Selena! She's bleeding!" Selena felt two hands on her shoulders, making the pain even worse. She broke free and stumbled backwards, reaching the wall with her back and squeezing her eyes shut again.

"No! Go away!", Selena screamed as he felt someone touching her arms again.

"Selena, look at me." Scotts voice seemed close and Selena managed to open her eyes, seeing the whole world in a golden light. She captured every small movement and could sense the nervousness of Scott, Stiles and Isaac. With the memories still flooding back to her and her senses being overstrained, Selena felt like she was going to lose control at any second.

"Leave me alone!", Selena screamed and Scott backed off, surprised by the fact, that her screams slowly turned into growling. Selena tried to take control over her body again, closing her eyes to concentrate, but the pain wouldn't vanish. Her breathing became uneven while her body felt, like it was burning to the ground. Suddenly, Selena felt a tight grip on her shoulders, pushing her carefully against the wall behind her. Before she could even move her arms to fight the person, she felt the warmth of hands on her cheeks. Her body completely froze, when she felt lips touching hers, making her forget to breathe. Her head went silent and her body seemed to cool down. When she couldn't feel the warmth on her lips anymore, she slowly opened her eyes and stared into the brown eyes of Stiles.

"Stiles.", she whispered, before her legs gave in and everything went black again.