CHAPTER 26

Selena tried to take Scotts power for two days. She got stronger with every try, but it still wasn't enough. She was ambitious, but her friends thought it would be good to take a break. A break that would last longer than just one night. After Stiles had once mentioned her normal-things-I-wanna-do-list, Lydia and Kira had been all over it. With Lydias help, Derek allowed them to have a little party in their loft this weekend. It was full moon, so Scott and Isaac but probably hang out at the loft anyway.

"Are Scott and Isaac going to freak out because of the full moon?", Selena asked while locking her fingers with the ones of Stiles. Stiles exhaled deeply before kissing Selenas head.

"Nah, they are both good at controlling themselves. If there was a slightest risk of them freaking out, Derek would have chained them up already.", he answered and Selena chuckled, making Stiles lips turn into a smile.

"Shall we go downstairs and prepare everything for the party?", Stiles asked and freed himself from Selena to get out of her bed.

"No, wait.", Selena mumbled and grabbed his shirt to pull him back on the bed. The blonde girl laid back down, pulling Stiles down with her before kissing him. Stiles kissed her back, but stopped when he felt her hands wander underneath his t-shirt, travelling up and down his chest.

"I... don't do that. Your brother is downstairs.", Stiles stuttered nervously and Selena laughed.

"Are you scared of him?" Selena raised her eyebrows and smirked. Waiting for his answer while her hands kept exploring his body.

"Are you kidding me? He's scaring me to death.", Stiles mumbled and eventually reached out for Selenas wrists to stop her movements. Selena laughed again and rolled her eyes playfully. She let Stiles stand up and climbed out of the bed after him.

"Fine. Later then.", she winked before walking out of her room. Stiles followed her downstairs and helped her to prepare the drinks and snacks for their friends. Derek tried his best to ignore the freshly teenage couple and hoped, that he would get used to it sooner or later. He left the loft soon after, telling Selena that he'd be back after midnight and threatening Stiles, that he would kill him, if they would break something.

While they waited for their friends to arrive, Stiles and Selena sat on the couch and talked. In fact, Selena talked and Stiles listened. The girl finally felt comfortable enough around him and the others, to open up. While Selena told Stiles everything she had gotten to know about her family and werewolves, Stiles just sat there and admired her. Actually, he admired her happiness.

Scott, Kira, Lydia, Allison and Isaac arrived just after the sun had set. Lydia was used to bigger parties, but for Selenas comfort, who didn't know any other people yet and had just started to trust them, she said yes for the mini party anyway. And even though if it was just them, it was good. They had fun and for a moment, everything was good. Everyone felt good. For a few hours, they were normal teenagers who got drunk together. Lydia and Selena were dancing while Kira tried herself as a DJ. Allison and Isaac played Beerpong against Stiles and Scott. It didn't make sense, as only one person of each team got actually drunk but even that didn't stop anyone from having fun. Allison hit the last cup and cheered loudly. Stiles sighed and took the cup, drinking the beer with one sip. Just after he put the empty cup back down, he felt two arms snake around his stomach. He turned around and looked down to see Selena smiling up to him.

"Having fun?", he simply asked and placed one of his hands on her cheek. Selena nodded and reached up for his hand.

"Come with me.", she whispered and intertwined their fingers before pulling Stiles with her. Stiles let his eyes wander around the room quickly and saw that everyone was busy with something and having fun. He smiled lightly and followed Selena to her room, closing the door behind him. Just when Stiles wanted to pull her closer to him, Selena suddenly let go off his hand and pressed her hands on her ears, her face grimacing in pain.

"Selena? You ok?", Stiles asked and took a step forward, looking at her with worry in his eyes.

"Turn it off!", Selena screamed and shook her head slowly while pulling her own hair, her eyes were still shut in pain.

"What? What is it?", Stiles asked nervously and looked around the room. He jumped a little when Selena suddenly looked up to him, her eyes flashing golden.

"Turn off the music!", she screamed again and ran her hands over her face. Stiles wanted to reach out for her but backed away, when Selena growled at him with fangs showing off. Stiles opened the door and screamed for Scott. Just a second later, the music went off and Scott ran up the stairs to Selenas room. Stiles turned around to Selena again, but his eyes trailed off to the window behind her. It was the full moon.