Adam

Klaus was pacing in front of one of the coffins, twirling the dagger in his hand. After his call with Tyra the day before, he had been debating on whether it was a good idea but he didn't want her to be alone. Having Elijah go to see her was the next best thing since he knew that she wanted him to make Hybrids. It was weird. Even after all these years, it was like Tyra knew him better than he knew himself sometimes. His sister was - despite having been at the wrong end of the stick more than once - the person who held their family together. She had such a big heart that had been scarred as the years went by and their world got darker.

He froze when he realised that the coffin beside him was empty. He hadn't noticed that Elijah had woken up "You took your time," he commented, trying to subtly search for his brother "What? Not going to attack me?"

"Niklaus," Elijah remarked, stepping out of the shadows "Where are we?"

"The middle of nowhere," Klaus shrugged "But that is of no importance at the moment. I need you to do something for me."

Elijah raised his eyebrow, making it look suspicious and scornful at the same time "And why would I do anything for you after you stuck a dagger in my chest?"

"A dagger I have removed," Klaus pointed out "But I did keep my promise. I reunited you with our family." That was the wrong thing to say. Elijah sped forward, slamming the Hybrid against the wall of the warehouse they were in. Klaus sighed in annoyance. He should have known that convincing Elijah would be more trouble than it was worth "It's about Tyra."

"Tyra?" Elijah asked, immediately taking a step back "You found her?"

Klaus inclined his head "She isn't well. I would go myself but..."

"You wish me to go to her and do what exactly?" Elijah demanded, crossing his arms "I refuse to stick a dagger in her."

"Nothing you haven't done before," Klaus smirked at the darkening of his brother's eyes "Relax. I don't want to dagger her. She's been through enough. I just want you to check on her. She called me yesterday and I know that she's having trouble with feeding. Her friend is all well and good but she needs someone who can help."

Elijah frowned in confusion "She has trouble feeding? Why?"

"I will tell you," Klaus promised "But not here. Not now."

--------------------------------------------------------

Jack walked out of his office with Tyra trailing behind him. Neither of them had much rest since the incident with the space whale thing. They spent most of their nights talking when Jack wasn't out looking for Weevils or with Ianto. He had forgotten how good it felt to talk to her. Even after years, she could still tell when he needed to talk about something and when he just needed to focus on something else.

The Master had come up more than once and Jack was surprised to hear that Tyra didn't hold what happened against the insane Time Lord. She had heard so many stories about him from the Doctor since the Year that she sort of understood where he was coming from. That and it cost way too much energy to hold a grudge like that. She was more than happy to just focus all her negative feelings on her parents. They were the ones who deserved it more than any other.

Tyra frowned at the strange man standing by Tosh's side but held her tongue. She had a bad feeling and was sure that if she spoke up something bad would happen. Truth be told, she was exhausted and hungry and didn't really know what to do anymore.

"Class D artefacts," Jack exclaimed, gesturing to the stuff they had found "Tosh, I need you to run a full check."

Tosh nodded and went to work immediately "Sure."