Blink: Donna Version

Tyra hurried after the Doctor, trying not to stumble over her own feet. They had talked about dropping her off at Jack for a while and if she was being honest with herself, she would love that. While she loved being with the Doctor and all the things she was seeing, she was exhausted and didn't feel like actually leaving the Tardis most days. Especially now that Loki's collar had broken. She wasn't even sure what had happened but for some reason the perception filter wasn't working anymore, meaning she had to leave Loki in the Tardis much to his dismay.

"Doctor," a voice called from behind them, causing Tyra to freeze "Doctor. Doctor."

The Doctor stopped and turned around to walk back to where Tyra was standing "Hello. Sorry, bit of a rush. There's a sort of thing happening. Fairly important we stop it."

The woman in front of him stared at him and then at Tyra with wide eyes. She had to hold back the laughter as the man's pink hair seemed even more ridiculous up close. He must really like Tyra if he allowed her to dye his hair that colour simply because he lost a bet "My God, it's you. It really is you. Oh, you don't remember me, do you?"

"Oi," Donna shouted from a bit up the street, waving around the piece of paper she was holding "We haven't got time for a chat, Doctor."

"Ah, look, sorry," the Doctor winced and grabbed Tyra's hand "I've got a bit of a complex life. Things don't always happen to me in quite the right order. Gets a bit confusing at times, especially at weddings." He scratched the back of his head uncomfortably "I'm rubbish at weddings, especially my own."

The woman kept her head turned to the Doctor but her eyes weren't leaving. She itched to ask how the girl got the scar even since she had first seen the video of the Doctor but from what she had seen - or rather heard on the video, she refrained "Oh, my God, of course," she breathed "You're a time traveller. It hasn't happened to you yet. None of it. It's still in your future."

Tyra shifted next to the Doctor, noticing that the woman hadn't looked away from her face despite her talking to the Doctor. That was the reason why she wanted to cover it up so badly. The Doctor wouldn't let her leave the Tardis whenever she covered the scars though. It was sweet of him but she disliked that he didn't let her cope with this in the only way she knew. With Loki, she was more or less alright. Well, as alright as she could be but without him, she'd rather have the security of no one seeing her scars. She hated the judgement in peoples' eyes.

"What hasn't happened?" the Doctor asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Doctor, wasn't it you who said that we had to hurry?" Donna called from her place. She was starting to get annoyed at his lack of movement. Tyra shook off the Doctor's hand and moved back towards where Donna was waiting. As soon as she was close enough, Donna raised her eyebrow "What's going on?" Tyra just shrugged and turned back to watch the Doctor talking to the woman "Doctor."

"Coming," he called back, exchanging a couple more words with the woman before dashing to meet Tyra and Donna to take care of their problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought you were saying Cardiff," Donna blinked, looking up at the creepy looking house "That's what you said... A week ago."

The Doctor rubbed the back of his neck, glancing back into the Tardis before shaking his head "I know, I know... But it seems like the Tardis has other ideas."

"It's an old house," Donna pointed out with a snort "Abandoned from the looks of it. Can we just go?"

The Doctor rolled his eyes and cringed when he caught sight of his hair in a puddle. What he wasn't doing for Tyra... The only reason he allowed her to dye his hair for that bet they made back during the Blitz was to see her laugh. While it hadn't quite worked out the way he had planned it, at least he saw the amusement in her eyes whenever she looked at him. It was worth the pain of ignoring the weird looks he was getting from people "There have been people going missing here, Donna," he explained, thinking about the folder he had in his pocket... The same folder that Sally Sparrow had handed him earlier in the week "Ty, are you sure you want to come? With Loki..."