Doomsday

Then...

"But I don't understand," the Doctor spoke up after watching the chaos unfold for a few moments "The Cybermen don't have the technology to build a Void ship. That's way beyond you. How did you create that sphere?"

The Cybermen looked over at him "The sphere is not ours."

"What?"

"The sphere broke down the barriers between world," the Cyberman explained "We only followed. Its origin is unknown."

The Doctor's eyes were locked onto the monitor again, blinking at the picture of the sphere "Then what's inside it?"

"Rose is down there," Jackie whispered urgently.

Tyra turned to her "Calm down, Jackie. Rose will be alright, okay? She can help herself." She didn't add the 'most of the time' since that definitely wouldn't be the right moment to throw shade. Especially since Rose hadn't been too horrible to her recently. Then again, that was only due to Damon's compulsion on her, so Tyra really couldn't give her any credit for that.

Now...

"No," Jackie glared, causing Tyra to back off "What's down there? She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Rose?"

The Doctor turned to her, grabbing her shoulders gently "I don't know. I'll find her. I brought all of you here, I'll get you out, you and your daughter and Tyra. Jackie, look at me. Look at me. I promise you. I give you my word."

A Cybermen approached them, heading straight for Yvonne "You will talk to your central world authority and order global surrender," the Cyberleader ordered.

Yvonne scoffed "Oh, do some research. We haven't got a central world authority."

"You have now," the Cyberman pointed out "I will speak on all global wavelengths. This broadcast is for Humankind." Out of the corner of her eye, Tyra saw the Doctor putting on his 3D glasses again "Cybermen now occupy every landmass on this planet but you need not fear. Cybermen will remove fear. Cybermen will remove sex and class and colour and creed. You will become identical. You will become like us." There was mass panic outside as Cybermen were getting attacked left and right, killing people as London burned outside the tower. The Cyberleader looked at his prisoners "I ordered surrender."

The Doctor snorted "They're not taking instructions. Don't you understand? You're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children. Of course, they're going to fight."

Suddenly, the Cyberleader straightened up "Scans detect unknown technology active within sphere chamber." The Doctor looked up in concern, reaching out for Tyra unconsciously.

"Cybermen will investigate," another Cyberman commanded.

"Units ten six five and ten six six will investigate sphere chamber," the Cyberleader pointed out.

Two of the Cybermen around nodded "We obey." They left, walking out of the room.

The Cyberleader turned to the desk in front of him "Units will open visual link." A Cyberman's view came up on Yvonne's laptop "Visual contact established."

"Well, damn," Tyra breathed as a Dalek hovered into view "How is that possible, Doctor?"

"I –" he broke off, shaking his head. He swallowed a few times, trying to dislodge the lump in his throat "I don't know."

The Dalek on the screen stopped "Identify yourselves."

"You will identify first," the Cyberman retorted.