Christmas Invasion

Tyra was thrown off her feet when the Tardis started bouncing off several buildings before coming to a halt with one last jerk.

The Doctor was up immediately and out of the door before the other two could even get up "Here we are then, London," the Doctor exclaimed, grinning at Jackie and Mickey who were staring at him with huge eyes "Earth. The Solar System." Tyra stepped over Rose who was still lying on the floor, looking a little dazed. She leaned against the doorway to see the Doctor with his arms around Mickey and Jackie "We did it. Jackie. Mickey. Blimey. No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there. I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you, something important. What was it? No, hold on," he hissed the last part when Mickey was about to open his mouth "Shush, shush, shush. Oh, I know. Merry Christmas." He collapsed forward with Tyra barely managing to catch him before his head hit the ground.

"What happened?" Rose breathed with wide eyes, looking down at the Doctor on Tyra's lap "Is he alright?"

Mickey shrugged helplessly "I don't know. He just keeled over."

"Who is he?" Jackie demanded "Where's the Doctor?"

"He just fainted," Tyra pointed out with a small grin "And that is the Doctor, Jackie."

"What do you mean, that's the Doctor?" Jackie frowned "Doctor who?"

Tyra looked up at Mickey "Could you hold him up for a moment? I can carry him but I need to get up first."

Jackie tilted her head "You? Maybe Mickey should carry him."

"I'm stronger than I look," Tyra assured her, bending down to pick the Doctor up. He wasn't as heavy as she thought he would be. The only thing that made carrying him a little awkward was the Doctor's height. This regeneration was almost as tall as the last one which meant that he still towered over her.

When they got to the Tyler's flat, Jackie waved Tyra to a bedroom and told her to put the Doctor down on the bed while she went to go and look for something "Here." Jackie shoved the clothes at Mickey and ushered Rose and Tyra out of the room.

A few minutes later, Tyra was pacing the living room, while Rose had stretched out on the couch. The vampire inside of Tyra was agitated at the Doctor's state and she needed to feed soon.

"Sorry," Jackie spoke up, stopping the girl in her tracks "I – It was Tyra, right?"

"Yes."

"Would you like a cup of tea?" Jackie offered.

Rose stood up, placing herself in between her mother and the... thing "Mum. Stay away from her."

Tyra held up her hands in annoyance and ignored Rose's glare, while Jackie raised her eyebrows in surprise "Rose?"

"She's a monster, mum," Rose snapped "A vampire."

"What are you talking about?" Jackie exclaimed "Vampires aren't real."

Rose scoffed and stormed into the kitchen before coming back out with a knife clutched in her hand. Jackie let out a startled gasp as Rose raised the knife to her arm, slashing at the skin lightly. Enough to bleed but not enough to hurt for too long.

Within a second, Tyra was across the room, holding Rose against the wall. Her face had changed – more from anger than actual hunger "You can be fucking glad that I can control myself. Any other vampire and you would most likely be dead. You, your mother and Mickey," she hissed dangerously "Think before you pull shit like that the next time." Tyra stepped back and whirled around, storming past a pale and shaking Jackie and a shocked Mickey. As soon as she was outside, she sighed "Oh, who am I kidding. Rose isn't going to let this go... Aliens are fine but apparently vampires are an abomination. Typical."