Fear Her

Flashback

Tyra was hanging out with the Doctor and Rose in the console room, talking about where to go next when her phone started ringing. She glanced down at the display in surprise and answered "Hello?"

"Tyra," a hysterical voice came through the speaker of the phone "Please, you have to help us. They're coming to kill us."

The Original shot up from when she was sitting on the railing "James, James, calm down and tell me what's going on. Who is coming?" James was part of the London Alpha Coven and one of her friends. The vampire didn't see him as often as she wanted since she didn't really spend too much time in England anymore but whenever she did, Tyra visited him at least once.

"Vampires. Vampires are coming after us. I don't know what we did but they started hunting us down," James explained, slightly less hysterically.

"Okay," Tyra murmured, running a hand through her hair "Where are you now?"

James let out a shaky breath "Safe for now. They can't enter the house."

"Good. That's good... Can you tell me what date it is? Don't ask, just tell me," she asked him, looking at the Doctor. Her hand went over the speaker part of the phone "I need to go to London immediately. As close to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford as you can get me. Linear time."

The Doctor nodded seriously and set the Tardis into motion "Sure."

"James? I'll be there as soon as I can. Stay inside until I come. Don't open the door, don't do anything until I'm there. Do you understand?" the Original demanded.

"Y – Yeah. But Tyra... Our kids are still in school. They're going to come here soon."

She cursed loudly "Call the school. Tell them to keep the kids. Am I still an emergency contact? I'll pick them up and take them to my house."

"Thank you," the warlock breathed in relief, commanding someone to call the schools of their children "I'll text you the addresses. I'm sorry for troubling you."

"Not at all," the vampire waved off, holding onto the railing she had been sitting on previously "I told you that I would take care of all of you. After all, you're one of mine." When the Tardis stopped shaking, Tyra sighed "I'm coming, alright? Just hang tight." she hung up the phone, sliding it back into her pocket with a long sigh.

The Doctor looked over at the girl "Everything alright?"

"I'm not sure," she mumbled "Some... acquaintances need my help with... You heard."

"Do you want us to come with you?" he asked.

Tyra shook her head "No. They don't trust outsiders much. Sorry... I'll call you when I'm done, alright?"

The Time Lord walked over, placing his hands on the vampire's shoulders "Be careful."

"Don't worry about me," Tyra smiled.

Rose made a noise at the back of her throat, her disgust rising. Really, why did Tyra think that she was so much better than her? Rose would make a better vampire than the other girl ever could. She wouldn't be a murderer for one "So what are you going to do? Kill them all?"

Tyra looked over at the blonde and glared in annoyance "Don't talk about things you don't understand, Rose. They are after people under my protection."

The Doctor looked hesitant before nudging the Original towards the door "Go on, then. Don't forget to call."

"I won't. Thanks for this... I don't know..."