𝟕

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the Helicarrier bridge. As everyone are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson is standing with Steve whilst Thomas is sitting down minding his own business eating some crisps.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Coulson said.

"No, no. It's fine." Steve replied.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but-" Coulson said but cut off by a someone called Jasper Sitwell.

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent."

"Location?" Phil asked.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Captain, Sergeant, you're up." Nick said as Steve and Thomas nodded their head getting up.

"Kneel before me." Loki said but the crowd ignores him. Suddenly three more Loki's appear, surrounding and blocking the crowd from escaping. "I said KNEEL!" While the crowd quietly kneels, Loki embraces out his arms with a wide smile. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

"Not to men like you". A elder man said as he slowly stood up.

"There are no men like me." Loki fires back.

"There are always men like you."

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." As Loki is about to execute the man with his scepter as the light glows blue. Right as the energy beam shoots out, Thomas and Captain America jumped down from the aircraft diving in just in time for Steve to block the blast with his shield knocking down Loki.

"You know, the last time the both of us were in Germany we saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said as he made his way towards Loki.

"The soldiers. Men out of time."

"We're not the ones who's out of time." Thomas said.

From above Thomas and Steve, the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki, while Natasha speaks from inside the aircraft.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said.

Like greased lightning, Loki sends a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvers it just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both began to duke it out. Loki flings Cap to the ground, and then Cap throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. As Cap is knocked down by Loki, the scepter is pointed to Cap's helmet.

"Kneel."

"Not today!" Cap said as Thomas took this chance to kick Loki away. Loki landed hard on the ground and grunted in annoyance as he stood back up to face the Sergeant.

Loki ran uptown Thomas in hopes of hitting him with his scepter. Thomas blocked the attack and threw some fast punches. After a while of blocking attacks coming from both men Steve rejoined the fight.

Loki staggered back a bit due to the force from Steves blow to his stomach. After he regained his posture he charged forwards to Thomas and Steve who were standing side by side.