𝟑𝟏

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐧 cast a rosey hue across the morning sky of London, peaking through the blinds of the room that Thomas and Natasha were sleeping in. Natasha's eyes fluttered open, her face scrunching as she is met by the morning light hitting her face.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she rolled onto her back and raised her arms above her head to stretch out her limbs, releasing a content sigh as she does so. She turned her head to the side when she felt Thomas, who was still sleeping beside her, wrap his arm around her waist.

Natasha slowly turned onto her side so she was face to face with Thomas. She carefully raised her hand and her fingers trailed along Thomas' facial features. From outside their window there was the faint sound of birds chirping away and occasionally the sound of wind hitting the trees.

"Thomas." Natasha whispered as she ran her fingers through Thomas' hair. Slowly he started to stir into consciousness and he raised his eyebrows signalling that he was awake. "It's time to get up."

"What time is it?" Thomas mumbled as his fingers drew shapes on Natasha's hip.

"It's around eight o clock."

Thomas let out a small hum before removing his hand from Natasha's waist and turning onto his back. He held his arm out and signalled for Natasha to cuddle up next to him, which she happily obliged to.

"I don't want to get up." Thomas groaned. "Can't we just go back to sleep?"

"I wish we could but we need to go shopping to get more supplies. We have no food." Natasha mumbled.

"Okay, give me five more minutes."

"Nope. You got to get up now." Natasha said as she peppered his face with kisses making his face scrunch up.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." Thomas said as he slowly pulled himself up to rest against the headboard. "What's on todays to do list?"

"Well other than getting some shopping there's not much to do."

"Okay, sounds good."

The peaceful morning was cut off by a loud beeping noise coming from Thomas's phone. The two groaned and Thomas leant over to turn his phone off but the phone was to far away. He tried to reach for it again but it resulted with him falling to the floor with a thud.

"Ow." Thomas muttered at he rubbed his head and finally turned off his phone.

"Are you alright." Natasha asked between laughs.

"I might have a concussion." Thomas joked as he stood up from the floor and moved over to the dresser to pick out some clothes for the day. As he turned back around he saw Natasha sitting crisscrossed on the bed with a teasing smile on her face. "Whats got you smiling like that?"

"I didn't realise the sunrise was such a powerful aphrodisiac."

"It is when you're in my bed." Thomas chuckled when he saw Natasha blush. "You gonna help me out?"

Natasha got out of the crisscross position she was in and got up and off of the bed, making her way towards him. She slowly grazed her fingers over Thomas' abs making them contract and harden when she moved her fingers downwards.

"I could." Natasha said as she played with the elastic of Thomas' boxers, "but I won't." She said as she stepped away from him.

"Your such as tease." Thomas huffed. "You're really not gonna help me are you?"