𝟑𝟐

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 happened to you?" Sam asked as Thomas and Natasha walked up to him and Steve.

"Don't ask." Thomas said as he shook his head. "What happened to you?" This time Thomas asked Steve once he saw that the man had now got a beard.

"I thought I'd look good with a beard?" Steve replied as he walked over to hug Thomas.

"It suits you." Thomas smiled.

"What do you need us for?" Natasha asked.

"Vision and Wanda."

"What about them?"

"They we're meant to stay in contact with us but we haven't heard from them in days." Sam said.

"We'll lets go and see if they're alright." Thomas said and they all boarded the Quinjet that Steve and Sam had managed to get. The four sat in the Quinjet on their way to Scotland where Wanda and Vision were located.

"You've both gone blond." Sam said as he sat in front of Natasha and Thomas.

"Unfortunately." Thomas said which earned him a elbow to his ribs.

"I thought you said you liked your new hair?" Natasha said as she looked up at her fiancé.

"Yeah.. well, its alright." Thomas shrugged. "But we're matching so thats a plus."

"Couple goals." Steve said from the front of the front of the jet.

"Wait till he hears you've got tattoos." Natasha whispered to Thomas but Sam heard.

"You've got tattoos?" He shouted.

"Again, it was Natasha's idea." Thomas said.

"Your body is basically hers at this point." Sam joked.

"I wouldn't mind that." Natasha smirked making Sam let out a 'ew' with a disgusted face.

"When are you gonna put a ring on her finger?" Sam asked as he looked at the two expectantly. "I mean you've already got matching hair."

"I have." Thomas said as he gave Natasha a soft smile with she reciprocated.

"What!" Steve shouted and made the jet swerve a little. "When?" Steve asked as he came to sit with three.

"Um.. Steve?" Sam trailed off as he glanced to the controls to the jet which were currently unattended.

"Auto-pilot." Steve said as he turned all his attention towards Thomas and Natasha. "You proposed?"

"Mhm." Thomas nodded as his fingers created patterns on Natasha's hand.

"When? Where?"

"We we're in Hyde park and it just felt right, so I proposed." Thomas said as he intertwined his fingers with Nat's so they were holding hands. "And I proposed yesterday."

"You're telling me that you both came to help us when you could be doing couple like things and planning your wedding or whatever." Sam said shocked looking between Thomas and Natasha.

"What are friends for?" Natasha smiled.

"Plus, you both look like you could use a extra pair of hands." Thomas said.

"You're not wrong about that."

The four all conversed in a casual conversation, cracking jokes here and there asking questions about Thomas proposing when the jet started making a beeping noise. Steve stood up and walked to the front of the jet and sat down in the cockpit taking the Quinjet off auto-pilot.