𝟏𝟑

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 before two of the agents grabbed onto Thomas' arms restricting him from moving. Another one of the agents turns and uses an electric rod to give Steve a shock, the others grab him and try to strap his wrists with magnetic cuffs, Steve manages to knock some of them down but one cuff remains, then Rumlow uses his rod to give Steve a shock.

Thomas gets out of the agents grip and knock them both out along with some other agents.

"Whoa, big guy. I just want you to know, Cap, this ain't personal." Rumlow then goes to attack Steve with his electric rod but Steve manages to defend himself and eventually knocks Rumlow out.

"It kind of feels personal." Steve picks up his shield then opens the elevator doors, but he's faced by a team of STRIKE agents pointing their weapons at him.

"Drop the shield! Put your hands in the air!" Steve uses his shield to break off the elevator wires which sends the elevator down, as he forces the doors open he sees more STRIKE agents approaching him, he closes the door and looks for a way out.

"Give it up, Rogers! Miller! Get that door open! You have nowhere to go!"

"Do you trust me?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, why?"

Steve Looked at Thomas for a second before grabbing him and breaking through the glass in the elevator and plummet down to finally hit the ground floor, from his monitor Sitwell watches in shock as they get up and start running off.

"Why does this type of shit always happen to us?" Thomas joked.

"Are you kidding me?" Sitwell shouted, ordering the STRIKE team. "They're headed for the garage. Lock down the bridge!" Steve rides out of the S.H.I.E.L.D garage on his motorcycle with Thomas holding on to him, evading the obstacles laid out but then a Quinjet emerges ahead of him.

"Stand down, Captain Rogers and Sergeant Miller, Stand down." The Quinjet lowers its machine gun.

"Well, this should be fun." Thomas commented.

"Repeat, stand down." As Steve doesn't stop they start shooting at them, Steve throws his shield into the propellers to jam it.

"Do you know how to ride a motorbike?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." As soon as Thomas said that Steve hopped onto the Quinjet doing more damage to the jet with his shield before jumping off as the jet goes crashing down and he escapes on the back of his motorbike.

"Where are we going?" Steve asked.

"The Hospital." Thomas replied before speeding down the road.

Disguised as a civilians dressed in a some different clothes, Thomas and Steve goes back to the hospital to retrieve the flash drive from the vending machine but sees it's gone, then Natasha appears behind him chewing some gum, in anger Steve pushed her into a room.

"Where is it?" Steve asked pushing her against a wall.

"Safe."

"Do better!"

"Where did you get it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fury gave it to you. Why?"

"What's on it?"

"I don't know."

"Stop lying!" Steve said as he pushed Nat into the wall again.

"Ok if you two want to have a quickie just let me know so I can leave the room." Thomas joked as he stood by the door.

"Thomas now's not the time." Steve said before turning back to Natasha.