𝟑𝟒

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 the barrier is opened. T'Challa leads the army as they run toward the barrier. T'Challa, Thomas and Steve are at the front of the advancing army and from the other side the Outriders charge at them.

The three leaped towards the incoming Outriders and attacked them. Thomas used his katana to fight off the aliens whilst Steve used his shields and T'Challa slashed them with his claws.

"How much longer, Shuri?" T'Challa asked through his comms.

"We've barely begun, brother."

"You might want to pick up the pace."

Bruce, in his Hulkbuster armour, jumped onto a group of Outriders and attacked them. Rhodey hovered above, shooting rockets out of his arms and firing the machine gun on his shoulder trying to keep the Outriders at bay. However, Cull Obsidian suddenly threw his hammer and it hit Rhodey out of the sky.

More Outriders charged into Wankanda. They got ahold of T'Challa and threw him to the side. Multiple of them ran towards Steve and tried to pin him against a boulder and Thomas tried his hardest to keep them off of Steve but he too was tackled to the ground.

The Outriders started to claw and punch Thomas in any part of his body as he tried to get free but was unsuccessful.

Suddenly, Bifrost shot down onto the field making the Avengers and Wakandans stop to look up as an axe flies through the air, electrocuting the Outriders, helping Thomas, Steve, T'Challa and the rest of the people who were getting bombarded by Outriders, get free. The Bifrost disappeared and Thor appeared with his new axe, alongside Rocket and Groot.

Thomas, Steve and Natasha smiled at the sight. Thomas letting out a relieved sigh as he held his side. Bruce retracted his faceplate and shouted at the Black Order. "You guys are so screwed now!"

Thor glared at the Outriders and shouted "Bring me Thanos!" Before charging at the alien army. Groot and Rocket bellowed with him as they followed the God. Thor flew into the air and channeled lightning before slamming his axe down onto many, many Outriders.

Thomas and Steve were back to back as they fought off the Outriders coming their way. They timed their attacks perfectly and the Outriders didn't stand a chance against the super-soldiers. Steve stabbed an Outrider in its chest with his shields, Thomas sliced the ones coming towards him and Thor slammed his axe down at another.

The Outriders around the three had seemed to hold off a little and Thor had got a little time to speak to the two momentarily pausing the fight.

"Your blond." Thor said as he pointed his axe at Thomas.

"Yeah." Thomas shrugged. "You've got a new hammer? Axe?"

"Stormbreaker." Thor said making Thomas nod in understanding.

"New haircut?" Steve asked.

"I notice you've copied my beard. Oh, by the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree." Thor said as he pointed at Groot who used his roots to puncture multiple aliens.

"I am Groot."

"I am Steve Rogers." Steve said as he put a hand over his chest.

"I'm Thomas Miller, if you were wondering." Thomas said as he hit away an Outrider that came towards him.

Moments later, there was a distant rumbling. The ground shook as several threshers came out of the ground and entered the battlefield.

"Fall back! Fall back, now!" T'Challa shouted as the threshers blades started killing both Wakandan soldiers and Outriders.