𝟑𝟎

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞." Melina said looking towards Thomas. "Can you do that?"

"How can I trust you?"

"You trust me don't you?" Natasha asked making Thomas look at her.

"Yes, of course."

"Then do what Melina says."

"Okay," Thomas said as he turned his attention back to Melina. "What do you need me to do?"

Melina made her way into a room, which was full of weapons, being followed closely by the other two. She looked around the room before she finally spotted what she was looking for.

"Put these on." Melina said as she handed Thomas a pair of handcuffs.

"Ooh handcuffs, kinky." Thomas smirked as he took the item from Melina and spun them around his finger.

"Put them on for christ sake."

"I'm not the one who's normally tied up." Thomas joked as he looked at Natasha who gave him a sarcastic smile before punching him on the arm. "Ouch," Thomas said as he rubbed his arm. "Save the violence for the widows, not me."

"Shut up and put the handcuffs on."

"Yes ma'am."

"Why does he listen to you and not me, I'm much more scary." Melina said as she looked around the room and picking something off of a shelf.

"He's a child, he just knows I will threaten not having sex with him for a couple of weeks."

"Boys." Melina muttered under her breath causing Natasha to let out a small chuckle. Thomas raised an eyebrow in confusion as he looked up from his cuffed hands.

"Wha-" Before Thomas could even ask what was going on Melina had placed duck tape on his mouth to keep him from talking. He turned to Natasha wide eyed but she just looked at him with a smile as she walked closer to him.

"Knowing you, you'll say something stupid to get yourself killed." Natasha smiled softly before reaching out her hands to tighten Thomas' handcuffs. "They were too loose, Dreykov wouldn't believe that Melina put them on you."

'What do I do now?' Thomas signed which caused Natasha and Melina to raise their eyebrows in shock.

"When did you learn ASL?"

'Years ago, but that doesn't matter. What do you want me to do now?'

"Wait outside the door so Natasha and I can form a plan." Melina said and Thomas nodded before walking out of the room.

Not long after Thomas walked out of the room Melina's house was illuminated by bright lights coming from outside. Thomas turned around to knock on the door to the room that Melina and Nat were in but it swung open to reveal Melina in a new suit and to Thomas' surprise Nat was lying on the floor unconscious.

Thomas was about to do something when Melina put a finger to her lips signalling him to not make a sound. Thomas obliged and looked at Melina wondering what to do next. She mouthed 'follow me.' and he did.

The two walked through the house before coming face to face with Yelena who had her gun drawn. She lowered her gun a little but brought it back up once she saw Thomas.

"I'm sorry." Melina whispered as she raised her hands and shout out a widow bite towards Yelena. Once it hit her she fell to the floor unconscious.

Footsteps where heard walking throughout the house before they suddenly came to a halt. Thomas looked to his left and standing in the doorway was the Taskmaster.