𝟐𝟕

𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓

Thomas and Natasha walk through the streets of Budapest, going down an alley towards a building of flats. They enter a elevator going up a couple of floors. Once they get out Natasha walked up to a latch in the wall, opening it up and taking out two guns with some bullets. Passing one gun to Thomas she loads her gun before putting it in the back of her jeans.

They walked over to a front door and Natasha started to pick the lock when a voice called out.

"I know you're out there."

"I know you know I'm out here." Natasha said as she stopped what she was doing and pulled her gun from the waistband of her jeans. Thomas opened the door quietly before walking in first with his gun raised, scouting all the corners.

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you." Natasha said as the two walked passed a room full of guns and other weapons.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing."

"So, we gonna talk like grown-ups?" Natasha asked as she turned a corner.

"Is that what we are?" Natasha and another person who Thomas had no idea was stood face to face looking down the barrels of each others gun.

"Don't you think we should put the guns down?" Thomas asked but they both ignored him, "or not?"

Natasha moved further into the room making the blonde back up into the kitchen, tripping over something.

"Watch your step." Natasha said and the other let out a sarcastic chuckle.

The two remained silent with their guns still pointed towards one another, making Thomas watch them closely to see whats going to happen next. The two got close enough and they switched guns. Natasha scanned the blonde as she made the first move, kicking her in the stomach.

Natasha retaliated by pulling the blondes arms and throwing her to the floor. The blonde swiped her foot against Natasha's legs causing her to fall onto the floor making the blonde tower over her. Natasha pushed her back and as she got up they began to use their fists. Whilst this was happening Thomas didn't know what to do so he sat down on the kitchen table and watched the fight play out.

The blonde threw Natasha into a door making the glass smash. Natasha got back up and grabbed the blond by her neck pushing her up into a kitchen cabinet and onto the sink.

"Stay down. Stay down."

The blonde struggled to get out of Natasha's grip so she smashed a plate over her head. The blonde pushed Natasha into a wall where she pulled off the curtains and wrapped them around the blondes neck, but the blonde copies the move and wrapped the curtains around Natasha's neck.

Crashing to the floor as they tighten the cloth around one another, Natasha looks into the blondes eyes.

"Truce" She spoke in Russian while letting the fabric go, the blonde also returns the favour and lets the curtain go from around Natasha's neck.

"Вы выросли." (You've grown up) Natasha said.

"нет дерьма" (No shit) The blonde clapped back as she got up off the floor.

"Well this is a great family reunion." Thomas said as he looked between the two.

"Where the fuck did you get popcorn?" Natasha asked as she got up as well.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Who's he?" The blonde asked.

"That's Thomas, my boyfriend."