𝟑𝟑

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 all gathered on the Quinjet. Sam was piloting the Quinjet, Thomas and Natasha were sitting next to each other in a world of their own. Wanda and Vision were the same. Bruce and Rhodey were talking to each other and Steve would go back and forth from directing Sam and talking with the two.

"You know, shit could hit the fan very quickly." Natasha said as her fingers danced up Thomas' arms.

"True, but its nothing we can't handle." Thomas smiled down at the red-head.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Thomas said softly as he gave Natasha a sweet kiss. "I can't wait to marry you."

"Me either."

"You can't wait to marry yourself?" Thomas joked.

"Oh shut up." Natasha smiled as she bumped her shoulder into his.

"Ouch, Romanoff words can hurt."

"I won't be a Romanoff for much longer."

"You want to take my last name?"

"Yeah."

"Wow." Thomas said as he leaned his head back, his face painted with a huge smile.

"Whats so 'wow' about that?" Natasha said as she let out a soft laugh.

"You. The Black Widow. My dream girl wants to take my surname. Plus I never thought I'd ever get married."

"Me either but here we are."

"Here we are and we have all the time in the world."

𝐎𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

Dr Strange sat cross-legged, his hands poise in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone suspended between them. His eyes are closed, and his head is jerking rapidly from side to side

"Strange, we alright?" Tony asked. Strange seems to snap out of it as he starts forward, letting out a cry. "You're back. You're alright. Hi."

"Hey, what was that?" Spider-Man questioned.

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Strange spoke breathlessly.

"How many did you see?" Peter Quill asked.

"14,000,605."

"How many did we win?" Tony asked.

Strange pauses a while before answering. "One."

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡

The Wakandans stood by the landing pad outside of the tower. T'Challa and Okoye walk together, accompanied by two Dora Milaje warriors standing behind them. Once the jet landed, the eight walked out of it, Thomas, Steve and Natasha in front and the rest of them following behind.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked Rhodey as he fumbled with his hands.

"Yeah, he's a king." He replied.

The three at the front walked up to the Wakandan king and greeted him.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve said as he shook T'Challa's hand.

Bruce cleared his throat and bowed in front of the Wakandan king. Rhodey looked at the man and asked, "What are you doing?"