Eight

"A fucking crayon, that's your bright idea?"

"I'm not seeing the issue here."

"The issue is that it's a dumb ass idea!"

Jungkook and V were currently arguing over tattoo ideas for the oh-so-done ravenette.  He had officially come to the conclusion that V had no intentions on actually helping him and had settled on annoying him instead. 

"I already told you, you'd look good with whatever." V shrugged as he dropped onto a chair behind the front desk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he continued to look through the album of tattoo ideas.  As he turned the page, his eyes fell onto a skull and bones design. His eyes lit up, instantly knowing what he wanted.  He turned to V who was looking through his schedule for the day and cleared his throat to get his attention.

V looked up at the pretty ravenette with an eyebrow raised. "Yes, sugar?"

"I know what I want now." He responded, choosing to ignore the nickname.

V nodded as he got up to get sketch paper with Jungkook's eyes following him. "What is it?"

"I want a skull hand tattoo that's giving a rock n' roll sign." The tatted man gave a small chuckle, his hand instantly moving into action. "Edgy, I like it. Give me a sec."

Jungkook watched as the handsome man quickly but perfectly sketched his interpretation of what he said he wanted. Wrist flicking so smoothly over the paper, creating beautiful strokes of lead as it moves.  When he finished, he showed it to Jungkook whose eyes widened seeing the beautiful design. "How did you know this is exactly what I wanted?"

V shook his head. "I didn't. I just made a design I thought you'd like."

"Well it's seriously amazing. You're so talented." Jungkook was so busy looking at the sketch that he missed how V's eyes lingered on him for a moment. V shook his head to rid himself of his thoughts and pointed to a room in the back. "You can go in the back and wait for me to finish this stencil real quick. I'll be there in a minute."

Jungkook nodded and headed to the back room. It was small but comfy, it had black walls with bright paintings decorating them. He sat on the chair in the middle of the room and took out his phone for the first time today. He smiled as he noticed Taehyung had texted him.

Tae💕
hey beautiful, I hope my brother's not causing you too much trouble

Kookie😜
nah he's fine actually
annoying yes but I can handle it

Tae💕
yep he's my little asshole lol

Kookie😜
haha I'm letting him give me a tattoo tho