Twenty Sex

The long awaited chapter 👀

Alexa play Stand Still by Sabrina Claudio

It had been about a month since V bared his soul to Jungkook, telling the full story of his horrid past

It had been about a month since V bared his soul to Jungkook, telling the full story of his horrid past.  True to his word, the younger had taken a few weeks away from them just to clear his mind and think about everything.

Jungkook was in too deep.

He couldn't leave the twins even if he wanted to at this point.  The realization hitting him strongly after battling his inner turmoil.  

But how do you accept that your lover is a murderer?

He was just so shocked that his own boyfriend was responsible for ending the lives of many people.  But he loved V, which meant accepting V and all that comes with him.

This just took a little longer to accept as their reality.

Currently, they were all at Taehyung's house.  Jungkook had came back a couple days ago, the twins welcoming him with open arms and happy smiles.  Yes, he had many questions to ask them but he just wanted to indulge in the comfort of being together with no secrets right now.

To the ravenette, there's no greater comfort than what he's feeling right now, laying snuggly in-between his two lovers while they binge watch Girl from Nowhere.

"Damn Nanno is a badass."  V spoke from the left side of Jungkook. He was slouching lazily, slowly rubbing the younger's smooth legs.  In his opinion, his shoulder was basically as good as new. Taehyung didn't share the same opinion.

"She really got this man pregnant and dipped."  Taehyung added with a chuckle, running his fingers through the ravenette's silky hair.

Jungkook nodded in agreement with both of them.  "I mean if either of you cheated on me, I'd get you pregnant and leave too."

V rolled his eyes at his random lover.  "Two huge problems with that, sugar.  One, you're the bottom here."

"Two, we're literally all men." Taehyung finished, softly flicking Jungkook's forehead. "And we'd never cheat on you."

The ravenette pouted and crossed him arms, sitting up so he could be fake mad and watch tv while ignoring them.

"C'mon love, don't pout or I'll kiss it off you."  Taehyung cooed, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.  But Jungkook was a stubborn bitch, choosing to still ignore them even though he really wanted to kiss the silver haired male.

V put his hand on the ravenette's thigh, squeezing and caressing it as he laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder, giving him a teasing look.  "Don't make us have to use force, sweetheart."

Jungkook's resolve was wavering, curiosity and excitement growing to learn exactly what kind of force.  If it's these twins manhandling him, he'd do whatever they wanted.