Thirty Two

The door to Dark Ink jingled as Namjoon and Yoongi entered the place they considered to be their second home

The door to Dark Ink jingled as Namjoon and Yoongi entered the place they considered to be their second home.  They didn't know what to expect from V when he asked them to meet up, the man was quite unpredictable.  But the last thing they expected to see was Kim Taehyung with a Jeon Jungkook sitting on his lap behind the front desk. 

Jungkook was showing Taehyung something on his phone, the silver haired male laughing occasionally at it.  Hearing the door jingle, the younger looked up and waved as he saw the two.

"The hell are you two doing here?" Yoongi scowled, not at all happy to see them.  Their lives were going to be on the line very soon and he wasn't interested in watching the three lovers play house.

"We were invited here, grumpy bastard." Taehyung replied, eyes rolling as he wrapped his arms tighter around Jungkook's waist.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose, a heavy sigh escaping his lips.  He really wasn't in the mood for Taehyung and Yoongi's shit right now.

Sensing the tense atmosphere, Jungkook looked between the three with a small pout on his face, deciding to break the atmosphere with something he's meant to say for awhile.  "Hey guys, it's really good to see you again. I know we don't know each other that well but because you're important to V, you're important to me.  I'm so happy to see you're both okay. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for protecting V and getting him back home safe."

Namjoon smiled at Jungkook, ruffling the youngers hair. "No need to thank us."  Yoongi only shrugged and looked to the side, but anyone could see the small smile appearing on his face.

"Well isn't this cute."

Everyone flinches and looks up to see V watching the cute moment with a teasing smile on his face.  Yoongi groans, ready to walk out the door and go home but Namjoon secures him with a hand on his shoulder.  They don't fail to notice Jinyoung walking out as well, winking at them.

"Mind telling us what this is about and why 'they're' here?"  Yoongi asks, gesturing towards everyone else in the room.

V only smiles, walking over to the seated couple.  He cups the side of Jungkook's neck, bending down to give him a kiss on the forehead.  Jungkook's eyes close in content from the affection, hands grabbing to hold V's shirt.  The tatted male chuckles before he pulls him up to sit beside him on the couch, placing Jungkook's legs in his lap.  He just needed to feel the younger and have him next to him, letting his presence keep him calm.

Yoongi rolled his eyes for the nth time tonight, taking a seat beside Namjoon and Jinyoung. 

"So to begin why I've called everyone here today," V starts, taking a deep breath.  "You may think its weird that Taehyung and Jungkook are here but whatever is said tonight, they need to hear.  Not that I needed to explain it to you anyway." Jungkook hit his arm with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't be rude, V!"