Nine

Let the dark themes commence~

A heavy sigh is all that could be heard as the raven haired male gathered himself to leave the tattoo parlor

A heavy sigh is all that could be heard as the raven haired male gathered himself to leave the tattoo parlor. He was still in the room the tatted male left him in so suddenly. He guessed that he was pushing too much into V's life, but he couldn't help himself. The man is such a shrouded mystery. Every time he gets one step closer he feels like they're taking 5 steps back. V is a man with many strong walls guarding his emotions, making sure no one besides his twin can get inside. It makes Jungkook wonder what exactly they've been through to get to that point.

As Jungkook finally leaves the room, he walks to the front of the shop to see a pale, black haired man behind the front desk on his phone. Even with the bored look on his face, Jungkook could tell he was very handsome.

"Can I help you?"

The pale man spoke without looking up from his phone. Jungkook realized he was just staring at this man and shook his head in response. "Sorry, I was just leaving. Can I pay here?"

"Yep. You were with V, right?"

Upon mentioning V's name, Jungkook rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless. He thought the pale man wouldn't catch it since he hasn't looked up yet but...

"Trouble in paradise?" He asked with a hint of amusement.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly, peering down at the man who is finally looking at him face-to-face. "Wait what?"

His face appeared disinterested, but the slight raise in his voice gave away to his amusement of the situation. "With V. Got trouble in paradise?"

"Definitely not a paradise, more like hellmouth." Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "How'd you know?"

"Saw him storm out the back earlier. Don't think about it too much. It's $80 by the way."

Jungkook handed him his card, still focused on what the man said. "Why shouldn't I worry about it when it was my fault for pushing him?"

The pale man rung him up with the same bored look he's been sporting the whole conversation. "He'll get over it. Nice to meet you, Jungkook. I'm Yoongi."

Assuming the man got his name from his card, Jungkook gave him a nice smile. "Nice to meet you, Yoongi."

Yoongi was about to reply when the door opened to reveal a tall, sexy man with platinum blonde hair.

Damn, why is everybody around here so hot?

For the first time today, Jungkook saw an emotion besides boredom on Yoongi's face. With shock visible all on his face, Yoongi looked at the man in question. "Namjoon, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"We've got a problem." The man seemed like he was in a rush. Looking around quickly, his eyes fell on Jungkook. They momentarily widened before he gave the ravenette a small smile, quickly returning his eyes to Yoongi. "Now, Yoongi."