Three

Hey y'all. Just in case it wasn't clear, anything in italics is Jungkook's inner thoughts.

Enjoy the chapter loves!

"So you're getting psychologist dick now?"

"Oh my god shut up you absolute child."

"It was a valid question!"

The ravenette was currently on his way to the psychologist's office on the phone with his best friend.  He had briefed him on the situation when they saw each other at work but of course Yugyeom needed more info.  Also of course, he's been bothering him about the sexy voice of a certain psychologist since he (unfortunately) answered the phone.

"I'm just saying, it's been WAY too long for you bitch.  You need some good dick."

"But I just hooked up with that guy a couple days ago."

"I said GOOD dick. Not mediocre peen."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.  "You're only saying that because you've been hoeing around with your new little boyfriend."

"True. Also I forgot how life changing sex can be, I'm like 10x happier now dude."

"He better be making you happy, if not he'll find my foot in his face. I'm not even exaggerating we both know how flexible I am." Jungkook pointed.

"Yea, yea, we get it. Point is, it's been too long for you. Just think about."

"Dude for all I know he could be 40 and married with children." He replied as he shivered at the thought.

"That's still kinda hot though, I love older men. Plus a wife and kids? We love a bit of a scandal."

Jungkook pulled into the parking lot just as he was getting fed up with his best friend. "Ugh please go suck your new man and leave me alone. I'm here now."

"You know what? I think I will. Bye babe, good luck!"

The raven haired heavily sighed and shook his head as he got out his car and started walking towards the office building.  It looked like a nice high-rise building that was about 10 stories high.

Wow this guy has to be rich. Wait if he's rich does that mean I can't afford him? Is he ripping people off? Honestly with a voice like that, they probably still drop to their knees at any price.

As Jungkook walked into the lobby, he was met with polished black marble floors and tall white columns in different corners. It was quite spacious with huge windows on almost every wall.  Jungkook walked up to the receptionist desk that was decorated with the same marble as the floors. Behind the desk was a dark wood panel backsplash that complimented the entire space nicely. 

Someone has great taste.

Jungkook walked over to the receptionist and smiled at her. "Hi, I have an appointment at 3 with Dr. Kim Taehyung?"