Sixteen

"So, you're telling me you're fucking them both?"

"Girl, your hole must be LOOSE!"

"I haven't fucked either of them yet, assholes."

"But you're going to, right?"

Jungkook was currently facetiming with Yugyeom and Jimin, filling them both in on what's been happening. He apologized to Jimin earlier at work and the blonde had forgiven him with open arms, not bringing up the situation again. It appeared to be something he'd rather forget instead of relive.

"That's for me to know and you thirsty bitches to find out." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He was looking for the perfect outfit today. Nothing too sexy, nothing too cute. He wanted to impress the twins and make them remember why they both want him.

"Okay, let me get this straight. You've been seeing Taehyung but you were also having this weird sexual tension with V, one thing led to another and you almost let V fuck you in my hallway, and you haven't talked to Taehyung since he ran off after he caught y'all."  Jimin concluded, emphasizing his mock anger at them almost deflowering his wall.

'Yep, basically. I'm not sorry for your wall by the way. It needs to see something other than your boring vanilla sex."  Jungkook sassed, hearing Jimin breathe in an offended gasp.

Yugyeom groaned from his end, snapping their attention towards him.  "You're literally living the life I've only dreamed of! Two men, twins at that, are fighting over your stubborn ass like you're the last plant at a vegan party."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that. "I mean yes it's totally flattering and exciting but I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt, including mine. I've already hurt Taehyung and it tears me up inside so I'm trying to make it better with honesty."

"So what're you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna tell them both at the same time that I like them and want to see where this goes together. I'm kinda scared over losing them though."

"Yeah it would suck losing two hot ass brothers." Yugyeom nodded, looking off into space earning him a glare from both Jimin and Jungkook.

"It'll be fine, Kookie! If they don't take it well then at least you tried your best. If they do take it well then you just scored some dangerous eye candy." Jimin encouraged with a small smile.

Jungkook smiled back enthusiastically. "That's the plan! Now tell me does this look good." The ravenette pulled of his sweat pants and T-shirt to replace them with tight baby blue ripped jeans and a black top to pair.

"How do I look?" He did a little spin, giving them the full effect.

"Like you're gonna get fucked by two dudes at the same time."

"Ugh I hope you both choke on dick later."

✖️✖️✖️

Meanwhile, Taehyung and V were driving to the park where they'd meet the boy that's stolen both of their attention. Taehyung had picked his twin up from Dark Ink where he was finishing up on a customer. They were dressed like polar opposites, V in all black and Taehyung dressed in light blues and yellows. It was almost like a reminder that while these two may share the same face, they couldn't be more different in personality.