Thirty Seven

"Tae

"Tae... stop worrying."

"I will if you will, idiot."

"The only idiot here is you.  Or did you forget that this is your plan?"

Taehyung shut his younger twin up with a slap to the back of the head.  Yes, this was his plan.  And a stupid one it was.  As they continued to walk down the dark alleys of the Vipers' territory, the plan felt more and more stupid.

What the hell are they doing, you ask?

The older twin was definitely not involved in any gang related matters, he never has been.  But Taehyung is a psychologist. He's seen every type of client you could imagine from deranged murderers to depressed children.  Though Taehyung isn't involved in gangs himself, that does not mean that his clients are not. For client confidentiality reasons, he has kept to himself that he nurtures gang affiliated clients. But in this, and only this, dire situation has he decided to break his silence. 

He has observed that as his patients get closer to him, after realizing his intentions are completely genuine, they begin to divulge even their biggest secrets.  For his, shall we say, more crime involved patients; some of these confessions resulted in him knowing what gangs they were connected to and the crimes they committed within them.  Taehyung, of course, never judged them.  It would be quite hypocritical if he judged any of his patients when he supports his own twin who so happens to be a killer.

With all this being said, it is safe to say that because of his patient and understanding nature, he made a few friends along the way.  He has connections to the Red Shadows, the Anarchists, the Vipers and many lesser known gangs around the city.  Acknowledging these connections, caused him to come up with a very interesting plan.

Taehyung pondered for a long time, just sitting at his desk in deep thought.  His patients in the Vipers and Anarchists have positions that could easily lead him to the higher ups.  He thought... what if he got to the gang leaders before Kim Dojima did.  What if he managed to convince them to be on their side, before Kim Dojima can sink his claws into them. He'd have to have a damn good argument to convince each gang leader to team up with their sworn enemies or he'd end up leaving in a body bag.  So, he told V.  And the twins developed a plan only they would know about. Not that they couldn't trust the others but the less who knew, the better.

And here they are, steps away from the leader of the Vipers' lair.

V sighed, already over this stupid plan. "I just wanna go back home and fuck Jungko-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Taehyung whisper shouted, extremely over his brother's attitude. "We're doing this for Jungkook and everyone else so we all don't fucking die! Lose your attitude or I'll spank you when we get home." V only rolled his eyes, trying to act like he wasn't slightly excited by that last statement.