Thirty Eight

"You know

"You know... you've always been so shallow minded, Kim Dojima."

The elder twin shook his head, stretching out his arms and legs after sitting for so long. 

"Thinking you're so untouchable.  So unattainable.  What a poor soul, you are." Taehyung faked pity on the man who was bound sitting on his knees.  Kim Dojima looked pissed.  His eyes held pure fire taking in the man before him. He was growling through the gag on his mouth, wishing he could curse his dear nephews to the innermost pits of hell.

He particularly hated Taehyung.  The boy was always too observant, too smart for his own good. Taehyung was the sole reason the twins were even still breathing after he left them for dead many years ago.  He stupidly never thought they would even make it this far.  Funny how things come full circle. 

Would anything be different if he forced Taehyung to work for him, instead of V?

No, probably not.  The animosity both twins held towards him would spark no matter what. Quite honestly, the whole situation was beginning to become comical.

His hands and feet were bound and damn near every gun in the room was pointed at him. He used to be the one with all the power, all the control. He couldn't wrap his head around how it came to this. He could feel his sanity slipping, beginning to let out barely audible chuckles.

Through his growing delirium, he noticed the small ravenette run to V.  He should've killed him when he had the chance, the little thing is nothing but a fucking nuisance.  From the moment he was informed of his presence, he knew the ravenette would only bring trouble. Though, he didn't realize it would be to this extent. All he could do was sit there and laugh, the last of his sanity slipping through the cracks. He let out loud, boisterous laughs through his gag, becoming even more amused as everyone looked at him with pure hatred and tightened their fingers on their triggers.

As soon as he was unbound, Jungkook only had one thought in mind. V. So he ran, as fast as his numb legs would let him, to the man he loves and flung himself onto him. He felt the tatted male release a deep breath as he crushingly wrapped his arms around him, flooding each other with all the love and reassurance they needed.

Because they were okay.

And everything would be just fine.

V wrapped his arms around his lover even tighter, feeling Jungkook slightly shaking in his hold. "It's okay, sugar. We're all fine, please stop shaking."

Jungkook slowly released his hold, looking up at V with so much longing that it took the tatted male's breath away. The older wrapped one hand around the back of Jungkook's neck, pulling him forward to press a strong kiss on his forehead, allowing himself a final moment of peace before he completely let go. Jungkook bit his lip, eyes slightly teary as he ran to Taehyung who scooped him up. The silver haired male nodded to his twin with assurance before leaving the room with Jungkook. Neither of them were a part of this life and they shouldn't be forced to witness what was about to happen.