Twenty One

I'm running outta music and I don't think y'all care anyway so I'm just putting pics from now on lmao

V once again found himself sitting in the customer's chair, tattooing yet another part of his body.  This time it was his upper thigh.  Tattooing himself was like therapy to him. He welcomed the pain, let it wash over his entire body, sometimes pressing too hard with the gun to feel more. 

He was a troubled man. Thoroughly surprising himself everyday for not having a deeper mental illness than depression for what he's went through. 

He was constantly plagued by his thoughts, trapped in his mind by the past.  You can't go through what he did and remain completely sane. 

When he first escaped from Kim Dojima, he let drugs and alcohol numb his senses until he couldn't even recognize himself.  Going to random clubs every night and fucking different men and women without a care in the world, except for his Taehyung. 

His rock. 

His world.

His everything.

Taehyung reminded him of who he was and never let him stray from himself again.  He shocked him with the truth he needed to hear.  That he was fucked up. Traumatized. And that was okay.

That he'd be okay one day.

Truthfully, Taehyung is the only reason he's still here today for multiple reasons.  Always somehow managing to be his saving grace, coming to his rescue with warm hugs and forehead kisses.  Granting him solace when his darkness starts to consume him.

Today was one of those days where the darkness took over, his depressing thoughts trying to consume him.  He could feel himself slipping away, continually stabbing himself with the tattoo gun to stay in the moment.  Watching as the blood started to pool around the scythe he was drawing.

Taehyung. He needed Taehyung.

He dropped the tattoo gun, making quick work of wrapping his tattoo and putting everything away before rushing to his motorcycle. Before he could even start it, he was startled by his phone ringing.  He irritatedly looked at his screen to see it was someone he couldn't ignore, hesitantly answering to be greeted with a deep, rough voice.

You will come report to me right now.

Such a disgusting command that he couldn't refuse. The man hung up immediately, not even waiting to hear his reply, already knowing he had no choice but to comply.  V balled his fists in anger.  All he wanted to do was be in Taehyung's arms but now he has to deal with this bullshit.  He shook his head as he started his bike, quickly trying to get there to avoid as much conflict as necessary.

When he got there he quickly headed for his destination, nodded at guards along the way.  They all felt the same way, hating that man but being powerless against him.