Epilogue

Not gonna lie, titling this the epilogue kinda hurt...

"ViVi, I'm scared."

"Just don't make direct eye contact."

"He's looking right at us, how the fuck can I not make eye contact?!"

"Just look straight ahead.  I heard they can't see you if you stay still."

"What are you two losers doing?"  Jungkook asked, stepping in front of his boyfriends.  They were sitting up straight with perfect posture on the outdoor swing, looking directly ahead like they'd seen a ghost. Both of the twins jumped at the sound of Jungkook's voice. Taehyung started visually shaking while V's eyes widened comically.

"U-um, we were just watching the sky." V tried to save them, failing terribly as Jungkook only gave them a bored look.

Suddenly Yugyeom popped out from behind Jungkook. "They look scared to me." He pointed out, judging them over his bestie's shoulder. Jungkook nodded in agreement, eyes narrowing at them.

The twins glanced at each other, still obviously very nervous and highkey scared. Jungkook sighed, they've been here for the past 45 minutes trying to hide. It was cute at first and now he's just over it. "Guys! My dad isn't gonna bite your fucking heads off, he's a nice guy!"

"He's fucking scary!" Taehyung whisper shouted, scared Jungkook's dad could hear him from across the yard.

"Y'all are pussies, Mr. Jeon is like the nicest man ever. He's always giving me snacks." Yugyeom commented, not believing these two grown ass men are afraid of a 46 year old.

It had been a couple months since everything that went down and the throuple couldn't possibly be in a better place. They've had few arguments here and there, which ended up in explosive make-up sex, but nothing detrimental. They were already nervous to meet Jungkook's parents for the first time and quite frankly, they should've done it a long time ago. But you know, life gets in the way. So, Jungkook informed them that his parents were throwing a little party and they soon found themselves standing on the Jeons front porch. Mrs. Jeon had been the first to open the door, welcoming all of them in with open arms and constantly commenting on how the twins were super handsome, in which Jungkook would then ask her to stop thirsting over his men.

Mr. Jeon on the other hand... he was still trying to get used to the fact that Jungkook was now dating two men at one time, twins even. Sure, the man hadn't said anything even remotely mean but his eyes told an entirely different story. All throughout the day, the twins have felt Mr. Jeon's piercing stare on the back of their heads. They tried to brush it off at first but after well over an hour, they grew pretty scared. So now here they were, currently hiding on the outdoor swing, while everyone else crowded around the barbeque on the other side of the backyard.

"If you both don't get the hell up right now and go have a decent conversation with my dad, you'll get no cuddles for 2 weeks."

Both the twins felt their hearts drop, eyes widening in pure fear. "Kookie, how could you do this to us?! I thought you loved us." Taehyung whined, upper body going weak and falling into his twin's lap.