Thirteen

"Kook, you made it!"

Jungkook smiled, giving Hoseok a big hug.  "Of course, I'd never miss it. Happy Anniversary!"  As Hoseok pulled back from the hug, he noticed the two tall men standing behind Jungkook. A rush of emotions flooded him, finally meeting the twins again but he put a big smile on his face regardless. "And you brought Taehyung and V! It's good to see you two again."

"It's good to see you too Hoseok, I'm sure we have a lot to catch up on." Taehyung, of course, said and shook the man's hand.  V simply nodded his head at him in acknowledgement, with Jungkook nervously watching their interaction from the side.

Hoseok nodded at them both and held the door for them to enter. "Please come in everyone! Jimin's somewhere in here talking his ass off." Jungkook giggled and thanked him as he walked into their home. "Oh! Before I forget, this is for you both." He handed him a small gift that he'd got for their anniversary, can't walk into a party empty-handed right?

"Aw thank you so much, Jungkookie!" Giving him another quick hug. "Now, go mingle while I try to find Chim." And just like that, he was off in search of his husband, leaving the trio to themselves in a sea full of people. Jungkook turned to face the men behind him, raising an eyebrow.  V was nonchalantly looking at all the people around them while Taehyung was staring off somewhere or possibly at someone. He wanted to ask Taehyung what he was looking at but he didn't wanna seem annoying when they only just got here. V was the first to look back down, finding Jungkook's eyes looking at him.

"What is it?" He said, breaking Taehyung away from whatever he was looking at.

"Should we sit and get some drinks?' Jungkook asked and gave a slight smile, watching as the twins nodded their heads in unison. He chuckled to himself at that because it was the most identical they've seemed since he met them. Though before he could even take a step towards the alcohol, he was tackled in a bone crushing hug.

"KOOKIE! You bitch, I haven't seen you in forever! You got some nerve neglecting your best friend." The one and only Yugyeom screamed at him, still hugging the life out of the poor ravenette.  The twins eyes widened behind him, definitely not expecting someone to run up and crush the younger.  As soon as Jungkook realized it was Yugyeom, he wrapped his arms tightly around his best friend. He missed the comfort Yugyeom brought, they've known each other for so long that Yugyeom brought a feeling of home to Jungkook.

"I missed you, Yugy. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch like that but I have so much to tell you about."  Jungkook said and released Yugyeom from the hug but kept his hands on his shoulders. "Well we have all night, you better get star... ted?" Yugyeom trailed off as he finally noticed the ravishingly handsome twins behind his best friend. "Uh Kook? Who are these sexy ass men?"

"I'm standing right here, you know." JB said only to be ignored by Yugyeom who looking back and forth between Jungkook and the twins.

Jungkook laughed to himself a bit because Yugyeom never changes. "Yugy this is Taehyung and V, my... friends?" He's never actually thought about what relationship he has to both of them. Him and Taehyung haven't even talked about putting labels on anything, which he's actually kinda happy about, and V is just V.