Prologue

Why is it that when left alone, our thoughts drift to the darkest of places?  We find ourselves struggling to find a way out of our own quiet void

Why is it that when left alone, our thoughts drift to the darkest of places? We find ourselves struggling to find a way out of our own quiet void.

When did being alone, begin to equal loneliness? We find ourselves wishing for companionship in different forms, hoping to be acknowledged.

Why do secrets always tend to come to light in the most untimely situations? We find ourselves shedding our darkest secrets to those who we thought could be trusted.

Of course, all of this is subjective. There are exceptions and there are problem starters.

In Jeon Jungkook's case, he encountered both.

The exception was a sly one. Conniving in the shadows and saving face in public. Though sly, he was beautiful. Breathtaking. Thought stealing. Mind capturing. He was everything you could want and yet you knew nothing about him. He let few in his heart and absolute trust has to be attained to unlock his secrets.

On the other hand, the problem starter was confusing. Confusing to the mind and the heart. He could bring such pleasure to the body but such pain to the heart. Never stopping to care for the victim of his tantalizing actions. How could one possess the power to leave you hurt and satisfied at the same time?

Now what was Jungkook? Jungkook was-

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

"STOP!"

"Why the hell are you yelling, idiot?" Jungkook stopped his routine and looked irritatedly at his loud friend.

"Because you weren't listening to me, you prissy bitch." Yugyeom countered as he glared at his best friend who walked over to him and leaned against the mirror.

"The only prissy bitch here is you, Yugerella" Jungkook rolled his eyes and proceeded to stretch after dancing for several hours.

The two were in Jungkook's dance classroom as he was choreographing a new routine for the advanced students. It was a nice spacious room with mirrors on each wall except one. The wall housed a large window facing the road that offered warm sunlight peeking through the curtains. Subtle peach walls reflect off of laminated wood floors giving and nice amber glow. It was a calming space and Jungkook was very proud of the achievements he made to earn it.

Jeon Jungkook has never heard of the word "quit", nor the phrase "give up". He was the epitome of a capable hard worker and it showed in all he did. He started dancing at the tender age of 4 and went on to earn many different medals and awards along the way. He then went on to become one of the most well known teachers at No Limits dance studio, not only because of his widely ranged dance abilities but also because of his unique personality. Jungkook was sassy but also personable. He had the ability to make anyone feel comfortable with him upon just meeting. Or so, that had been true so far.