Five

Jungkook was currently in his room moisturizing with his favorite lotion, japanese cherry blossom, after he just took a shower

Jungkook was currently in his room moisturizing with his favorite lotion, japanese cherry blossom, after he just took a shower.  It was safe to say he was very excited for this date with Taehyung and he's taking every precaution to make sure he looks, smells, and tastes (*wink*) as good as possible. 

Was he expecting his panties to drop immediately as Taehyung walked through the door? No, but the thought was nice.

Okay, maybe he's a lil TOO excited.

But it's not everyday you somehow manage to snatch a delicious, tall, long legged man with a face that can knock you out.  Or impregnate you, pick your poison.

After he was done moisturizing, he started picking his outfit. He had ended up buying everything Jimin and Yugyeom had picked out because to be honest, it all looked amazing on him.

He settled on slim back dress pants that hugged his thick thighs just right and paired it with a pretty blue silk dress shirt, those black suede shoes and a black belt.

"Damn JK, you sexy." Jungkook hyped himself up as he looked in the mirror after he finished dressing up. While he was messing with his hair in the mirror he heard the doorbell ring, making his heartbeat fasten. He took one final look at his reflection and then speed walked to open the door for the incredibly handsome man waiting behind it.

And incredibly handsome, he was.

Kim Taehyung, the illustrious Dr. Kim, was standing at his doorstep looking like a king out of a fairy tale. He was dressed in all black from the waist down with cuffed slacks and expensive looking loafers but his top was a fitted red and grey checkered pattern that made his silver hair pop against his tan skin.

And damnit Jungkook really wanted to say "fuck this date" and rip this man out of his clothes against his front door.

Taehyung leaned against the door with a small smirk on his face as he looked Jungkook up and down, a look of desire clouding his eyes.

"Damn you look good tonight."

"And you look hot tonight" Jungkook fired back as he bit his lip and stepped aside to let Taehyung in.

Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook, eyes never leaving his as he slowly walked inside.

As the silver haired male stepped closer, Jungkook stepped backwards until his back hit the wall. Taehyung slowly slid his hands around his waist as he looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"You really make we wanna forget about this date and show you a different way to get to know me" Taehyung spoke lowly as he tucked a strand of hair behind the smaller's ear.

"I wouldn't say no." Jungkook replied breathlessly as he leaned into Taehyung's touch.

"Hmm... tempting." Taehyung unwillingly pulled away from the raven haired male and smiled as he held out his hand. "But I need to wine and dine you first, love."