Chapter 13

Amelia went out the door and saw the lights that were flashed in front of her.

"Amelia!"

Amelia turned and saw Mason coming after her, she was taken aback as she didn't think she had left anything, or did she?

She waited until he had caught up to her not that she had gone remotely far,

"Does James know that you are going out?"

Amelia giggled, "I am grown up as you can see and James and I rarely interfere with each other's social lives."

This had always been in place the minute Mason had gotten into high school. They had made a pact that they would not interfere with one another's social lives. No questions asked unless the other wanted to share, which was rare because who wanted to know with whom were their siblings sucking face.

"Wouldn't it be best if you told him that you are going in case something happens to you?"

"No, Mason. You are being a bit too paranoid, do you ever see me nagging him out him being out during the week or being in his business on what he does?"

"No, but won't you feel a bit saf..."

"Mason, I am old enough to take care of myself or go with a friend that will take care of me and vice versa."

"Are you going to be fine with a lift back home?"

"Yes, Mason I do have one. I already arranged it."

Mason nodded but Amelia felt as if he wanted to say something else to her but he held himself back, but she wasn't sure what it was.

With that Amelia headed to the car, and got in the back seat where Cindy was also seated.

When she closed the door they pulled out of their driveway,

"You look amazing Melia."

"And you look so tempting, just like a Sin."

"Really?" Cindy replied jokingly.

"Why of course."

"Was that your brother or Mason? I couldn't make out quite well who it was."

"Oh, that was just Mason."

"What was he asking you?"

"If I had told my brother that I was going out and if I needed a lift back home?"

"Where is your brother?"

"Probably with a girl,"

"Is your brother a player?"

"Yeah, he and Mason are out of control. As we speak, when I was leaving he bought a blonde over. This is the first time I probably spoke to him this week."

"I see," Cindy replied.

"Oh yeah, I thought I looked weird because Mason's date looked at me weirdly. Do I have something on my face? A price tag hanging out? Anything out of the ordinary?"

"Anything that is out of the ordinary with you Amelia is that you look extraordinary. "

Amelia laughed, "Are you trying to seduce me Sin?"

Cindy laughed " You did say Mason asked you if you needed a lift?"

"Yeah, he did."

"Do you think he you know?" Cindy raised her eyebrows.

"I'm not following?"

"He wants a piece of your pie."

"Cindy! stop. He knows I'm his best friend sister."

"So?"

"Stop, let's not get weird thoughts into my head, please. I want to enjoy tonight."

"Fine Melia, I will drop it. Just for today."

Amelia laughed, "No forever."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava