Chapter 33

"What's wrong Pebbles? Looks like you have seen a ghost." James asked,

"It's nothing, really."

"Let's go shall we?" James replied to both of them.

"I call shotgun," Mason replied.

Amelia didn't say anything and got in the back, they got to their well-known cafe and she got out. They got a table for the three of them and Amelia sat and acted casually.

"How was your weekend getaway?" Mason asked James,

"It was great. Well, I......"

James stopped midway when he realized that she was also there, "Don't stop on my account James, carry on."

"Nevermind about me, what have you been up to Amelia?"

"I have been hanging out with Cindy as per usual,"

James turned to Mason, "And you?"

"You know me," Mason replied,

Amelia knew what he meant except this time it included her and James didn't know. She would have been upset if it had been weeks ago but she had made peace with it.

She had made a mistake and the only thing that she could do is to live and learn from her past,

They ordered dinner and Amelia relaxed a bit, she ended up talking to Mason and it became how it was like in the beginning before they had sex.

The two pizzas that they had ordered arrived and they dug in whilst it was hot. They ordered some dessert and when they were full they decided to head home.

Amelia felt so much better than when she saw Dante the next day she agreed to go with him on a date. Amelia got ready that night and went out.

When she got to the restaurant she was a bit nervous to see him, she spotted Dante and as this was their first official date it was a bit awkward but it didn't last long. They laughed and spoke with each other, the night went well.

As the days went by Amelia went on more dates with Dante, and now he had dropped her off at home. They stood outside and she bid him farewell,

He hesitantly leaned down, and Amelia met him halfway and their first kiss was sweet.

Amelia was grinning ear to ear when she got in the house she found Mason and James sitting in the living room,

"Pebbles I see you have been busy."

"Ugh, what are you on about now James?"

"Your lipstick," James replied. "Doesnt it look like art?" James asked Mason.

"It does," Mason replied, and Amelia couldn't read his tone, she would think that he wasn't happy about it but she had learned that when it came to emotions, Mason didn't care all and she would stop assuming as to what she thought he felt about her.

Amelia went to her room and when she got there, James had a point, her lipstick was smeared all over and Dante probably had some over him too.

Amelia laughed, and took some make-up wipes, and cleaned her whole face, she changed clothes and went to the living room to hang out with them.

Amelia sat next to James on the couch,

"Guess who decided to grace us with their presence." James mocked her,

"Don't start with me, James."

They laughed and watched the movie, Amelia decided to call it a night early.

Early access to book one: www.patreon.com/taniashava