Chapter 30

Amelia arrived at the place Cindy had told her about.

She held everyone's attention there too, she found Cindy and waved at her.

Cindy's jaw dropped, "I can't believe that it's you. Amelia? You came to step on necks tonight, I can't..." Cindy threw her arms around her, "Do you know how lonely I have been Amelia? I was waiting for you to show up, I knew you were stronger than that."

Amelia put her arms around her friend, she had played a huge role in motivating her to come out tonight, "I missed you too Sin."

"Come time to drink," said Amelia.

Cindy giggled, "That's the spirit."

Amelia and Cindy got some punch and they started to dance, Amelia saw Cindy motioning for Dante and Leo.

"Can we talk outside?" Dante asked.

"Sure."

Amelia went with him outside and before she left she saw that Cindy was giving her a thumbs up. They got outside and sat by the stairs,

"I would like to see more of you, Amelia."

Amelia nodded, "That would be nice." and she meant it, she needed to be with someone with direction in her life. She was done mopping over Mason, to make matters worse she had not dated him but felt so heartbroken over it.

"If it's okay with you could I get your number? I was a bit concerned when I didn't see you on campus and I could not get a hold of you."

"Sure," Amelia gave him her number and she was a bit moved that he had noticed that she wasn't on campus the whole week. They spoke some more about trivial stuff and she was glad that she got to know Dante more.

She felt angry at herself that she had let Mason so in easily, she got up abruptly and Dante followed her, "Are you okay Amelia?"

"I want to drink okay, is that a problem?"

Dante raised his hands, "No not at all."

Amelia gulped down more punch, she probably was scaring him off too, but Dante sat with her and made sure that she was okay. She drank and now she was too sloshed to get up.

When it was late, they decided to drop her off first, Dante picked her up and placed her in the car as she was too drunk to walk without stumbling.

When she got to their place, she saw the last car pulling out. She didn't want to see Mason at all, but she didn't care. She felt as if she was on cloud nine.

Dante picked her out of the car, and she waved and blew a kiss to Cindy who caught it and placed it on her heart. Dante went with her and the front door was open. He got in,

"What the? What happened to her?"

Amelia knew it had to be Mason and when he reached for her, she clutched Dante's shirt, "NO!" she managed to slosh out.

"Where is her room?" Dante asked refusing to let her go to Mason.

"This way." Mason motioned for Dante to follow him.

Dante placed her gently on the bed, "Night Amelia."

Amelia blew a kiss to Dante, and he chuckled at her gesture as she was too drunk to blow a proper one for that matter.

The door to her room closed and she heard voices outside, but she was too tired and gave in to her sleep that she had been fighting the whole night

Advance book one: www.patreon.com/taniashava