Chapter 34

Amelia was excited tonight was the frat party that most of the college students attended, and she and Cindy were very excited as it was their first and they were going on dates.

She and Cindy were getting ready together at her place. She would have done it at their place but there were James and Mason so she would rather get ready at Cindy's and they could make as much noise as they wanted to without fearing being heard.

Amelia had packed her duffel back and was out the door, when she got to Cindy's place she was left.

"I'm so excited Amelia." Cindy squealed out loud.

"Me too Sin!"

"We need to dress to impress tonight," Cindy replied.

"I only hear facts."

"I made some cocktails, these are our pre-drinks for tonight." Cindy led her to the kitchen where they took their glasses and started to drink.

They took time helping each other, from curling their hair to making sure their makeup was precise to putting on their dresses and shoes.

When they were done, they were dressed to kill. They took a couple of pictures and screamed when they heard a car pulling in, which meant Dante and Leo were there to fetch them.

The alcohol they had drunk was already working, as they were now full-blown jittery. They went outside and got in the car, and they all exchanged greetings.

Cindy insisted that they both sit at the back as it was more fun, when they got to the party they were let in and they all decided to get some drinks.

After a couple of shots, the dance floor was calling them, Amelia pulled Dante and Cindy pulled Leo. Dante's hands went onto her hips and her back was to him.

They swayed to the music, and Amelia's eyes landed on Mason who looked pissed, and she didn't know if the alcohol was playing tricks on her? She wondered why he was looking intently at her.

She would not let him ruin her night if that was really him, she would focus on Dante's arms around her waist. There was no point in trying to read Mason he was way moodier than a cat.

She threw her head back on Dante, and she continued to feel the music. She pulled, Dante closer, Amelia felt alive at this moment. Dante spun her around and Amelia put her hands around his neck. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him.

At first, Dante was surprised but he also pulled her in and kissed her back. Amelia was yanked back and she was surprised to see Mason blazing,

"Let's talk," said Mason.

"No," Amelia replied.

Dante separated Mason's hand from her elbow,

"Do you want me to make a scene Amelia? I can fight him if it means I can talk to you."  Mason replied.

Amelia looked at Mason and saw that he really meant,

"Dante please give us a second I will be back."

Dante nodded looking a bit disappointed at her choosing Mason, "Okay."

Before Amelia left she went up to him and pulled his face down and planted one on him, she too was forgetting that Mason wanted to talk to her until she was yanked back, and he pulled her out of the room. He didn't slow down until they were both outside and now she was staring at him and he was furious.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava