Chapter 5

Amelia poked him over and over again, all he did was turn and grumble in his sleep. What was it with him and her bed?

She got up went to the bathroom and bathed, after that she got dressed. She got ready for the day, and when she went back to her room to get some final things that she would need for her day.

She saw that Mason had really snuggled deep in blankets. Wow-what a sight, she went out and knocked on James' door, who didn't answer she went out of the house and saw his car was there.

She became worried that something might have happened to him, she went to his room and barged in.

She found him sound asleep with some girl and she blessed the heavens that they some blankets covering them or else she would have an image of her brother that she would never be able to not see in her head. She wondered if that was the girlfriend. She would have to ask him later.

Amelia closed his door, she wouldn't be getting a lift from him she thought. She went out and went to the bus station after she had gotten the bus she went to the library and enjoyed some peace and quiet.

When it was twelve in the afternoon, she decided to head back, it was Saturday and a good time to chill after the work she had done.

She got on the bus and when she got home it was still dead silent. They were all asleep and the house looked a mess.

Amelia went to her room and opened slowly she exhaled when she found that Mason was gone. She decided to start to open her curtains and clean her room. She made her bed and swept the tiled floor. When she was done and satisfied, she left her door open so some more fresh air would come in.

She went out and started to clean the mess that was made last night. She took a bean bag and started to collect all the cups and clean out the dirty sofa. She washed the plates and swept it. When she was done, she went and showered and changed into her pajamas.

Amelia went out and started to make supper which was some chicken wraps, it was simple and filling. She would make extra in case their James girlfriend which she assumed would want some.

Her stomach growled when the aroma hit the air of the chicken she was cooking. She put the wraps in a foil and placed them in the oven. She grated some cheese, chopped some tomatoes, onions, pepper, and lettuce for the filling. She heard a door opening

"You are quite the cook."

Amelia turned around and found Mason standing there. "Yeah, I thought I would make something before you know you guys woke up."

She looked away, Mason sat on the bar stool, "You even cleaned the whole house. Wow, you are the total opposite of James."

Amelia nodded as she set a plate in front of him and took out a cups,

"So this morning you and I.."

Before Mason could finish his sentence the door to James's's room opened and he came with a girl trailing behind him.

The girl overtook James, and came in front of her, "You must be James's sister, I'm Melissa James..."

"You were about to leave." James cut her off.

"Nice to meet you, Melissa, I'm Amelia."

"I will see you around Amelia," Melissa replied.

"You too."

When she was out the door, Amelia had set James a plate and seemed to be grateful that she had made the food.

"You are my favorite sibling you know."

Amelia laughed, "Like you have a choice."

James turned to Mason, "How did you sleep?"

Early access: www.patreon.com/taniashava

Instagram: tanz.v

Stay safe and be well Xxx