Chapter 35

Amelia faced Mason head-on, she thought they were now cool as they had been hanging out normally, and nothing seemed wrong but yet here he was yanking around like a rag doll-like he owned her.

"Mason, what is it now?"

"Where the hell are you going, Amelia?"

"I was dancing with Dante."

"I saw that, I think everyone saw you two sucking face non-stop." Mason spat out,

"So what? Not everyone is a creep like you Mason, watching couples make out in the shadow realms."

"Just get a room if you don't like people watching you two okay?"

"That's a great idea, I might have to give Dante that offer and I'm sure he will gladly take me up on it."

"Is that supposed to make me upset Amelia?"

"No, it's an answer to your question."

"Are you still mad at me?" Mason replied.

"No, why would I be? We were fine this past couple of weeks but now you are acting strange, interrupting me and bringing me out here out of the blue."

"Amelia about that night......"

Before Mason could say those words outright, she finished it for him "I know it was a mistake that should have never happened. And it won't happen again I assure so let's forget this whole thing and act like it never happened just like how we have been doing it for these past couple of months."

"So you want to forget it all huh?" Mason replied.

"I have and I know you also have, seeing as to how many concubines you have at your beck and call."

"Are you serious with Dante?" Mason replied.

"Mason why are you asking me this of all times, I am wasting time that I could be spending with him. You can ask me all these stupid questions when we are at home."

"So you think me asking the status of your relationship is stupid?" Mason replied.

"At this point and time yes. But if you want an honest answer then yes, Dante and I are in a serious relationship."

"So you and I are not that different than Amelia."

"Mason I don't have time for your riddle crap, cut to the chase I have made Dante wait long enough."

"We just can move on without having any attachment," Mason replied.

The words were a dagger to Amelia's heart, hearing Mason say outright that he had slept with her and it didn't mean anything to him hurt.

For her it was even worse, he moved on hours later which he seldomly did. He took days to move on from other girls but when it came to her it was a matter of hours.

"I guess we are ." With that Amelia went back inside and found Dante. His eyes lit up when he saw her and Amelia's chest tightened.

She wasn't treating him the right way at all, he deserved better.

"I wanted to show you something Amelia, I have been waiting for you,"

Amelia nodded, "Show me, Dante."

Dante took her hand and lead her outside, Amelia went with him willingly.

Early/advance to access to book 1: www.patreon.com/taniashava