Chapter 2

Amelia woke up the next morning and she wanted to tour the place first that she was going to live here. She went to get herself some food in the kitchen. Her brother was probably still sleeping. She ate some food then she went to his room to let him know that she was heading out.

She lightly knocked on his room, "James?"

"Yes." He answered groggily.

She opened his door and peaked in, "I am heading out to go and see the area."

"Okay. Be careful and let me know if anything happens. Do you need some money?"

"No I got it covered."

"Should I drop you off?'

"No James, I prefer to walk so I can get my bearings well."

"Be safe pebbles." With that he rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Thanks James."

With that Amelia took her bag and she headed out to get to know woodlands she had a GPS on her phone for navigation and she would get to where she needed.

Her first destination was to go to the library, she needed books if she ever did research for school. So she walked down the streets. She was supposed to find the bus stop but what was supposed to be a ten minute walk ended up being an half an hour walk.

She got so lost numerous time. It was hard for her to understand north and south. She finally got to the bus stop and when the bus came she tried to get in but the driver stopped her, "You need a card to swipe so you can get in."

"Oh I didn't kn.."

"For two."

The guy walked past her,

"Thank you," she called out to him.

She went and sat down. When her stop came she pressed the button and the bus stopped by the bus stop. She got out and sighed.

She saw the Library building across the street. And she took a deep breath and crossed the street. Once she was inside, she went to the front desk. She signed up for a library card and she went to scan some books.

She found a couple of books that were interesting that she could read. When she was done checking out the books she went and sat down to read a couple because it was such a beautiful scenery and sight.

Amelia's stomach growled and she checked her watch. She got up, she had lost track of time. She went out and checked out the books she had gotten. It was already eleven in the morning, Since she hadn't eaten breakfast she might as well check out food destinations.

She went to a café that she saw close by, she got in and ordered a sandwich and a drink. She got her food. She was famished, she took huge bites of her food. When she was done, she was full and had more energy.

When she went outside the sun was scorching. She wanted to take a nap after eating all that food, she felt drowsy.

She had to check out more areas so that she would feel very productive. She would go see a park not far from here.

When she got to the park, there was a water fountain. She went over to the ice-cream man and got herself an orange popsicle.

She sat down, and pulled out her earphones and started to listen to some music. She got a message from her brother asking her if she was okay and she told him she was perfectly fine.

When it was four in the afternoon she decided to head back. She went to the bus office, she got herself a card and filled it up with some money so that she could head back home.

When she got to the bus station she was in time for the five pm bus. She got on and it dropped her ten minutes from her place.

She walked down and she felt beat, when she finally got home she went in. She was dragging her feet and she went in through the kitchen, she heard James.

"James you wouldn't believe the day that I..."

Amelia stopped at her tracks when she realized that it wasn't James but she guessed it was Mason talking to a girl only wearing a shirt.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw them staring at her. She quickly turned and dashed to her room.

A/N: Instagram: tanz.v

Patreon: tania shava, if you want to support me and thank you to those who support me Xxx