Chapter 31

Amelia woke up the next morning and she knew that it was in the afternoon, the sun was well out. She looked at the clock it was one in the afternoon.

She stretched out and she felt a bit better than the first time that she had gotten drunk, she was getting used to alcohol. She rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen to get some water.

When Amelia got to the kitchen and poured some water into a glass. She gulped it down but drinking so fast left her feeling nauseated even more.

She went back into her room to get some more rest, Amelia saw a text from Cindy that they were going out tonight and she replied by saying she would see her later.

Amelia met up with Cindy and they danced like no man's business.

The week went by and Amelia was going out more than ever, she enjoyed being drunk and with James being home she did as she pleased.

Even Cindy was worried about her every time she dropped her off at their house but she wouldn't listen to her. "It's either you come with me or back off Cindy."

Cindy was a great friend who stuck with her no matter how many tantrums that she threw. Amelia was done for the night and she stumbled into the house she jumped when she found Mason seated in the living.

"Amelia where have you been?"

"Out as you can see." she slurred out bitterly.

"What has gotten into you? You have been going out for three weeks straight."  Mason replied.

"What does that have to do with you, Mason? "

"Amelia looks at the state that you are in, you can barely even stand."

"Stop being in my business, you are so nosy you know that. Go to your girl toys and lecture them. Leave me alone."

"So is this what it's about?"

"What about it?"

"Amelia just says it out loud, you are angry at me for having sex with you and leaving is that it?"

"Don't flatter yourself, Mason, I am over it now. What is your problem, that I am living my best life?"

"Amelia.....I"

"Shut it please Mason. Just do me that favor and shut it."

Mason was taken aback by her words,

Amelia took a step forward and she stumbled, Mason took a step forward so that he could help but she leaned back when she saw his gesture.

Mason stopped and leaned back,

"If we are done, I'm going to my room, and don't you ever dare to stop me nor talk to me. I can't stand you."

"Amelia I ju..."

"You just what Mason? A vile disgusting piece of shit. You make me sick and the sight of you makes me so... You know what you are a piece of garbage that isn't worth my time."

Mason walked up to her and took her in his arms and kissed her,

Amelia was surprised and happy until she remembered how he had just left her and gotten with another girl, he wasn't doing this because he cared for her but it was more of control and power for him.

Amelia struggled and she finally broke the clasp, she slapped him hard,  "Why are you doing this to me, Mason?"

Mason touched his cheek lightly, and looked at her directly in the eye."Because I want to and I couldn't help but to I guess."

"Haven't you done enough to me Mason? "

"Amelia I........" Mason took a step towards her,

Amelia took two steps back so that she would be clear where they stood, "Don't come near me Mason, could you be any more shameless."

With that Amelia walked past him and got to her room and closed the door.

Early access to the Book: www.patreon.com/taniashava