Chapter 4

Amelia woke up the next morning, and she went to the library. She still had a couple more days before school opened. James had dropped her off, he had a couple things to sort out. She had told him that she could make it on her own back home. She wanted to stay long at the library.

James had laughed and said typical her, she had some more sight seeing to do. She went to the library and she walked around tasting some food and buying a couple of things. Today it was too hot and she decided to head back early.

She waited for the two o'clock bus in the afternoon to arrive, she got in and reclined on her seat. She was so relieved to be going home. She was exhausted.

When she got off, she walked to the house. She opened the door, and she got a bit of a fright when she found that a bunch of guys had turned and were looking at her.

"Woah Mason your new chick is..."

Before they could finish, Mason replied "That's James younger sister,"

"That's her?" The other one pitched in, "The way he speaks of her, you would think she was twelve."

Amelia didn't know what to do, she saw that James wasn't there, and she had figured since his car wasn't there. She went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of juice, then she went to her room.

She plummeted on her bed, she closed her eyes and took a much-needed nap. She woke up to a knock on her door,

"Come in."

James popped in and sat on the edge of her bed as she sat upright. "Did they bother you out there?"

"Not really they thought I would be twelve years old."

James laughed, "I guess I really see you as my baby sister."

"Whatever James. Are they still here?"

"Yeah about that we are throwing a little get together and you should come and make some friends."

"I will see."

James got out of her, by seven pm there was loud music blasting and she knew it had begun.

She heard a lot more people come in and she wondered if she should go out and look around.

Amelia buckled up some courage and went out, there was some alcohol and she spotted James.

He motioned for her to come over,

"James we didn't know you had a sister."

James rolled his eyes, "This is peb.... I mean Amelia my baby sister," James had said it with a hint of danger.

Amelia greeted everyone politely and she exhaled when she could leave. She was so relieved that she was away from the spotlight, She hung around not making herself seen.

She watched James who spoke with so much ease and smoothness, he had that since he was young.

She scanned around and her eyes landed on Mason who was surrounded by a bunch of girls. She saw how he talked and lightly touched them and the girls would blush and be happy.

As if sensing her eyes, Mason made direct eye contact with her and she looked away quickly.

She walked away and went back to her room. She caught up on a couple of series that she had some catching up to do.

It was twelve when she decided to go to bed. She wondered how long this would last for?

Amelia woke up the next morning and she snuggled closer, her eyes shot wide open,

"Mason, what are you doing here?"

Early access and more chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

Instagram: tanz.v

facebook: taniashava