𝟎𝟑

ıllıllı

    His hair flowed nicely as he walked off the stage. My mouth gapped open a bit as we had just run the lines, the same scene that Hunter did. His eyes tearing up and gleaming at me in a way which made me feel like I was actually in this scene with him. I couldn't help but stare until he sat down and when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped. "So, what are we going to do?" Darris turned my chair around as the rest of us were in a circle. Jax and Wyatt looking through the notes that Darris wrote and Evanie still in the back because she couldn't know the results since she was going for the lead female role. My eyes wandered off as I looked back at Louis, then at Hunter. They both were looking down at their hands, and I was adoring their acting skills in my mind. "(Y/n)." I looked back and Jax was looking at me sternly as Darris continued our conversation. "We need to figure out who's going to be the role of Devin. We have good choices, but we just need to think about the bigger things."

    "What bigger things?" I asked as he fiddled with his pen and a smirk on his face.

    "The bigger things are the fact that we don't need someone who will distract our director." He dropped his smirk and looked back at Jax and Wyatt. I rolled my eyes as they were discussing the part of the main female lead, I knew they would end up picking Evanie. We all wanted that. "We for sure know that Hunter did the best, so what do you guys think? Do we pick him?"

    "Wait a minute, what about my opinion?" I stood up and they looked at me, well maybe I was being a bit much but then again, I'm the screenwriter and the director. "You didn't even talk about how Louis and Hunter both are great potentials, don't you think it's a bit unfair to choose when we haven't seen them do any other scenes?"

    Darris sighed and moved his jaw in annoyance to my correctness of my statement, "Fine, Evanie will do a run through and we'll evaluate who has better chemistry with her."

    "Do we really have to pick Evanie?" Wyatt said and all our heads turned to him, "What?"

    "Don't let your little crush get in the way of us making this film great. We don't need that." Darris turned around and as soon as he did, Wyatt flipped him off while Jax and I stared at each other. His eyes locked with mine as he shook his head and walked over to where Darris was. They both moved out of the area we were in, announced who would be in for call backs, and let the rest go without taking account of the fact that some girls were crying. As Darris always says, it's about being professional, who cares if they cry? I flipped through the pages of the script, trying to pick a scene. Evanie ran down the stairs quickly and sat beside me, a wide grin on her face as a tv commercial smile shown through. She was a very beautiful girl, Indian roots from her mother while her father was pure American, her laid back family. She was the youngest while her older siblings lived in New York and she stayed home with us. Her brown hair waved in front of her face as she began to push it aside, then that nose ring she had on finished her look. Evanie was just overall different, not in a quirky manner, but her situation was. "Thank you for the part Ms. Director."

    "Well, you basically already knew you were going to get the part, but yeah it's no problem." I looked back down at the script that I had overly gripped onto as the boys made me a bit frustrated. Her brown eyes looked at me in curiosity of my unique behavior, she was doubting I thought someone else was better. "Is there someone else you had in mind?" Her sad question brought me to look up at her and sigh.

    "No, not at all. The boys are the real problem, they're kind of not really thinking about how we can just put both of them in. They want Hunter, while I think that Louis is a great add." I smiled as I finished, remembering how Louis finished off his last line with tear filled eyes and emotion that was brought onto everyone. She looked at me with a smirk, so I was worried what she was thinking. "Evanie?"