𝟐𝟏

Illıllı

𝐋 𝐨 𝐮 𝐢 𝐬 ✧˚ · .

"C'mon Louis, you don't have to go and find this guy-"

I turned around, "Why not?" Wyatt stayed silent as I waited for his answer. I stopped walking, thinking about where I was and what I was about to do. I was going crazy for this one thing that happened, but I did feel like I had to do something. "Look, we get that you care for (Y/n), but beating up a guy or looking for him all day won't help her." Darris put his hand on my shoulder and looked at the random car in front of us. "We can go back to the room and tomorrow at school..." He looked at the other guys, "Tomorrow we'll go look for him."

"Umm I don't-" Wyatt was cut off quickly as Hunter nudged him, "Yeah we'll do that." I looked at Darris, then at Wyatt and Hunter as they stood there with worried faces. They just wanted me to go back and figure out what I'll do tomorrow, so I just agreed, and we made our way back to the apartment. They patted my back a couple times, putting the subject on something else. How they wanted to play some video games before we all left or order some food when we get there, it was all peaceful as we laughed at ourselves for almost bumping into a group of girls who were mainly fixed on their phones, one in particular looking up and smiling at me.

We continued walking, a slam of a door was heard near us. Darris looked over to see (Y/n) walking quickly with her things latched on her shoulder as she tried to walk past us with her headphones in and backpack almost about to dangle down her arm. "Hey (Y/n/n)." Wyatt waved to her but she ignored, making her way a little past but Darris grabbed her arm quickly.

"Hey, are you okay?" She tugged her arm back, streaks of dry tears filling most of her face. She looked at him and then at Wyatt, her sight never going to me. "I'm fine, just tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" Hunter nodded his head and she continued walking, so as I had my arms out for a hug and she ignored, I knew something had just happened. With confused minds and faces, we made our way to the apartment where Evanie sat on the couch, mascara running down her face and her dark eyeliner smudged a bit.

The guys stood there awkwardly as she was sitting there, her eyes fixed on me, but it was hard to figure out what happened as there was nothing broken, and we were all just waiting for her response. "Are you-"

"Get out." She cut me off, eyes still on me. All the guys were confused about this as much as I was so when she screamed the next words, we all backed up a bit. "GET OUT!" My confusion was built upon the rock of if she knew this wasn't her apartment but then again, she was just an angry girl sitting on the beat-up couch Wyatt's uncle stole.

"What's wrong with you?" Darris walked over to where she was but she quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He grabbed it, throwing it back at her as she grabbed her bag and almost swung at him with it.  Wyatt interfered holding his hands up and his face stern, something I hadn't seen from him towards Evanie. "Get out Ev."

She was the confused one now, "What?"

"I said get out, if you're not going to tell us what happened and why you're trying to murder Darris with your backpack then you need to leave." He grabbed the bag from the floor and tossed it to her, her eyes perfectly on his as she huffed. "(Y/n), she just-"

"She just what?" I asked curious to what she would say.

"Did you guys fight or something?" Wyatt made her look up at him and then right as he said that, she stormed off to the front door. Grabbing her things and leaving as she slammed the door behind her.

"I can't be the only one who is confused." We all looked over at Hunter who was sitting on the love seat comfortably as he was relaxed and we were stressed out about the occasion.