𝟑𝟒

𝐋 𝐨 𝐮 𝐢 𝐬 ✧˚ · .

Illıllı

The chances were slim that Jaden would some-what confess to her, now I didn't know that it'd be right beside me as I was slowly drifting asleep, but the world works in mysterious ways. And I almost shot up from the comfortable bed and said something, but I could feel (Y/n) sitting up and I wanted to hear what she would say about it.

I think one thing I can't stand about Jaden is his voice, it's quite perfect for a male voice and it makes me wish mine was a bit lower, but at the same time I just like that (Y/n) enjoys the me she sees beside her. I was about to go to bed officially, maybe staying the night and then explaining to my parents over the phone. It was something that I had been wanting to do for a while so we could just stay up late and watch movies without having to criticize them every second, but I also loved doing it with her because that's who she is, a future film maker.

"I was too late, huh?"

Those words were like a siren going off. What if he tried to make a move? I mean Jaden's brave he could do anything, and I know he's not afraid of me in any way, so knowing him he'd be willing. But I laid there just listening, eyes still closed, and the sounds from around being the only things I focused on.

"Yeah, you are."

It was a sigh of relief and I almost let it out too, but if I did then they'd know I was eavesdropping. "Louis!" I looked up from my cereal bowl. Reimagining the events of last night and now I was sitting in front of my dad as he looked at me intently. His eyebrows furrowed and the scent of his work cologne lingered, it was weird seeing him so concerned. I mean, he probably only called my name twice and he's getting angry. "I've been calling out your name for the past five minutes, what's going on with you?" 

I nod my head, I stand corrected. It was five minutes of him constantly calling me and bugging my mother about it also, while my sisters slowly made their way down the stairs. "I'm good, trust me."

Millie sat beside me, a smile on her face and the mischievous look that she was about to deliver with a stupid remark, "Our dear brother has a girlfriend." I rolled my eyes as I didn't even dare look over at me parents, I knew that the questions would come in and I would be over boarded with them as I sat and watched as the cereal in front of me became soggy. "Lou, you didn't tell me this!" Now mum was excited, and I was getting ready emotionally for the new lecture that might appear as she'll talk about the one thing I don't want to talk about-

"YOU SPENT THE NIGHT AT HER HOUSE?"

There comes the dad.

I nodded my head, those similar words started ringing. "Did you guys have sex?" "Did you at least use protection?" "Have we even met her?"

I got up from the breakfast table and washed my bowl, ignoring the questions, and deciding it was better to wait it out so they could calm down. "I'm good, she's good. I promise, and no we haven't done anything like that. Don't worry you won't be young grandparents." I shoved the milk back in the fridge annoyed and kissed my mother on her head as I followed with grabbing my backpack and starting to head out the door.

"Louis, don't get into any trouble." A stern look was on my father's face, and I slowly nodded, he was worried, That's all, and I know that he still feels off about my friends, but it's not like he ever kicks them out so I don't really expect him to forbid me from seeing any of them. It was the fear of knowing I was growing up, I guess. But to me, (Y/n) was my main priority and that made me forget about a lot of things. Including the short film entry that we had submitted. It is already passed the fall time and our submission had just made it in time, but it was going to be a month or so before we heard anything from the organizers. And during that time, I'll look at her and think about how I want everything to stay just like this and one day, it will.