𝟑𝟐

Illıllı

(Y/n) had been quiet the whole day, I mean I was too, but it was weird to see her in a type of mood. She was slightly picking at the food on her plate, but it was the lazy way she did it that made me curious about why she had been staring at the small milk carton for the past ten minutes.

"Louis, we were planning on going to this new place in downtown. It's called La Casa." Wyatt's accent showed through as you heard Spanish words coming out of his mouth, but I was too busy looking at (Y/n) to reply to his words. She furrowed her eyebrows, and I tilted my head to see her facial expression. She seemed to be in a trance, not even acknowledging the way that I was there staring. It was funny to see her so focused, but I wanted to know why. She was staring a milk carton, so I'm a little concerned.

She was quite beautiful as I continued to look at her with the same curious eyes, her (y/h/c) hair and scented perfume that I liked so much were some things that I thought about. Her eyes, that no matter if she had mascara on, looked the same. And her soft skin—

"What the hell?" I looked over to Darris who hit the back of my head with a folder that seemed to have all the work he's been given this year. I rubbed the back of my head as I realized what was going on. I had been staring at the same spot that (Y/n) was in, but I don't know for how long she wasn't even there. I guess I was imagining her or maybe thinking too much.

They all laughed as I looked around, "Where's (Y/n)?"

"She went to the counselor's, dumbass." Hunter pointed to the exit door and shook his head with a small laugh, "Why were you looking at Lilian Meden?" I looked at him confused and then back to the direction I was staring, well where I thought (Y/n) was. And there sat a blonde-haired girl, her eyes still looking at me in a way that seemed interested. She was wearing a dress, a very short one. And I was confused as to why she decided to raise it a bit higher as it was already high enough. She continued to glance at me, her hand eventually makes its way close to her face and slightly waving in my direction.

I looked back to Wyatt, Darris, and Hunter. "She's not waving at me, right?" They all looked to her and shook their heads. "So?"

"Obviously she's waving at you."

Now this wasn't any of the boys speaking, it was Evanie. She had been quiet all of lunch which had become normal, but now she was staring at me with disgust. "Lilian is looking at you, Louis." She repeated the statement to make it clearer.

And that's when I saw her smirk a bit and I couldn't reply because I already felt a hand on my shoulder, "Hey." Her voice was smooth, and her body was structured to slightly over tower me, but I was just confused. I looked back at Darris, and he was on his phone, then Wyatt, he was looking at Evanie with an annoyed face, and Hunter was so into his own thoughts that he didn't see my rain of panic. "Hello?"

I turned around and smiled, "I-" Why couldn't the words just come out? I was panicking, wait why was I panicking? It's just a girl, a really overpowering one with the scent I wasn't a fan of.

"What's wrong?" She asked, snaking her arm lower onto my arm and now I stared at her in discomfort. But she just smiled. That must have caught everyone's attention because now Darris, Wyatt, Hunter were all looking at me with disapproving glares. And I was flustered, I wanted this girl to stop touching me. I wanted her to leave me alone, what was going on with me.

"Hey-uh can you maybe-" Darris tried to cut in, but I couldn't help myself. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Now that was technically not true. (Y/n) and I are not officially dating, I'd like to be but in this moment the words would save me and also look me in the eyes and help me focus.