𝟐𝟔

Illıllı

𝐋 𝐨 𝐮 𝐢 𝐬 ✧˚ · .

    "Calm the hell down!" Hunter yelled at Wyatt as we were all in my room. Evanie was sitting on the beanbag I had in one corner as Darris was leaning against the wall. If you haven't caught on, everyone knows about the project except Evanie. She walked into my room after bonding with my sisters over a stupid show I had never heard of.

    Darris was now in on it too, and he thought it was a great idea. Except right now was supposed to be the time that we worked on it a bit more, but Evanie was sitting there as she stared at my computer screen constantly. I don't have a problem with Evanie, except that I'm confused about why she is the way she is. I was soon wondering whether one of the guys would kick her out too, but in the end, we were all there making jokes to ease the tension.

    Wyatt was having a small panic attack as I had been showing them what we had so far, and Ev walked in quickly. He was being dramatic, but I knew he was nervous about anyone finding out about it especially because this was the only secret he was holding onto. If he messes up, then (Y/n) knows and Evanie will too, and if their still mad at each other then it could drive an even bigger wedge in their relationship. I was waiting for them to focus on the fact that we needed her to get out, but then she got up, grabbed her bag, and walked out without saying anything. We all stared as the door closed and then smiled at each other as I popped open the short. Checking to see how much progress we have; I was disappointed quickly as my dad walked in and told everyone they had to go home because my family and I were having guests. Which I didn't know about.

    They all left, patting me on the back, and grabbing their things as they made their way out of my room. I followed behind and turned back around to look at the people who were staring at me with wide smiles. "What?"

    "Who was that girl?" Millie asked as I walked over to the kitchen, the open area was there as my family was able to still see me. My mother walked over to me and patted my back as she gave my cheek a small kiss, "If she's your girlfriend, why didn't you introduce her?"

    I scoffed as I almost started laughing, but by the look on my dad's face I knew I shouldn't. "She's not my girlfriend, that's Evanie. She's just a friend, Wyatt likes her." They all nodded their heads and I looked over to Millie as she nudged Issie. They both laughed and then Millie spoke, "So what about that other girl that came over? Why hasn't our family formally met her?" They were clearly messing with me. I rolled my eyes as my dad laughed. "Leave him alone girls."

    "Thank you, mum." I kissed her cheek and started to walk back upstairs to my room, "It's mom here, Louis." Millie added with a smirk on her face, she knew she was pissing me off a bit, but I just laughed sarcastically. "I don't care Mills."

    "Louis, guests are coming. Stay down here." I turned around and reached into the pocket of my sweatpants to get my phone out. A couple minutes later, the bell rings and my dad is making his way over to the door. I flop onto the couch next to Issie and she shows me a picture of her friend, which I nod in response. "Hello---" I ignored the rest of the conversation, but then was nudged to stand up. I shook a middle-aged man's hand, his wife next to him, and then a teen girl who was staring at me intently. Her eyes never left from me, and I was trying my best to not feel uncomfortable, but she kept looking. She looked around my age, but then also looked like she could be younger too. I was unaware that my dad had invited them to sit down, and I was still standing up. My sister pulling my arm down to sit also. I was about to pull my phone out when I knew my dad would end up giving me a glare if I was being disrespectful.

    That's when I looked back up and the girl was looking at me again, she smiled, and I nodded my head. Turning to look at Mills, she was staring us two down. Drawing hearts in the sky as I looked at her disgusted. I looked over to the random girl again, reassuring myself that I might not have known her from somewhere specific and that's when it clicked.

    She was the same girl that stared at me that day when the guys and I were walking back to the apartment. The day that (Y/n) was acting off and it had been because of Evanie, it was the same girl that was walking with her friends. I was embarrassed.

    She'd probably thought that I was thinking of her or something, because the look on her face seemed hopeful that I remembered her, and I did. But I was for sure not thinking about her when my own girlf-well (Y/n) was still sticking around. And maybe I was a bit worried that if I asked (Y/n) out now that she would reject but then again, I wanted to put a label. And I also didn't want to push her, so for now I wait but with the girl in front of me it was like she was dying to ask the question she's been longing for. "Louis, he asked you a question." I heard my dad's voice and my eyes widened as I wasn't paying attention. I turned to the man sitting beside his wife and smiled, "Sorry, what was the question?"

    My dad didn't look too pleased, but the man didn't worry about it and asked me again, "What school do you go to?"

    "I attend Johnson, the one close to here."

    He nodded his head and looked over to his wife, she looked exactly like a replica of a standard German woman. Her eyes piercing through as the blue in them looked as if they were sort of dead. "Our daughter Anne is attending Highlander, maybe you can become friends and show her around the area?" I nodded my head out of the fear of saying 'no' and getting a bad reaction out of my whole family. I was silently wishing I hadn't nodded, thinking about (Y/n) as she was probably home thinking I was watching a movie and fell asleep, the reason for me not answering her text.

    She hadn't really been talking that much, the daughter I mean. She sat quite uncomfortable and looked like she was having tea with someone, it was all an uncomfortable situation. Lucky for Millie, she was okay with taking out her phone and getting the glares while Issie and I suffered. "You might want to bring that girlfriend you have over before both parents start trying to set you guys up for marriage." Issie whispered in my ear and acting like she was gagging which made me laugh. Her laugh was a bit louder though and I was trying to calm her down, but I couldn't get anywhere with that, so I just looked away before my dad got mad at me.

    "Alright, how about you take Anne to your room Millie?" Her eyes widened as her name was mentioned and she nodded her head gesturing to Anne to get up and go. I left too with Issie behind me, our footsteps were fast making our way into our rooms. And before I went into my room Anne pulled my arm lightly, "I'm Anne." She shook my hand forcefully and I nodded my head without trying to be rude. "Alright."

Illıllı