𝟐𝟗

Illıllı

𝐋 𝐨 𝐮 𝐢 𝐬 ✧˚ · .

    My eyebrows scrunch together as I was getting annoyed with the arguing going on in the room. Wyatt and Hunter were both going on and on about Evanie auditioning, Darris was trying his best to shut them up, and I was the only one focusing on the short film in front of me. Our editing was fine and the small parts we had put together, or the different pieces of the videos was enough to make the film look good, but I just wish the rest of the guys who agreed to the project would focus.

    "Don't let her go Wyatt! You're being ridiculous, if you really liked her you would actually look out for her in situations that are dangerous. And this new situation is dangerous!" Yelling over each other again, which made my dad come up to check on us.

    "Are you all alright?"

    I nodded my head, still frustrated about the fact that we couldn't hang out once with just some peacefulness in the making of the gift that I was trying my hardest on. So, I continued to run through the film multiple times as my dad was now downstairs making sure that no one killed each other or anyone at all. I fixed a couple of editing errors that Wyatt had, but as soon as I ran through it completely, I knew it was perfect. Perfectly finished.

    It was the type of short film that would probably make you cry; I don't know if I would but maybe others. She was always on the screen, and even though it's short it still matters. Because it goes through her life , even in these small home videos. I just wish I wasn't the only one who was caring about the final result right now. Especially because we met the deadline early with some weeks away from the actual deadline and the fact that we really couldn't talk about it, made it even worse, because it wasn't important to any conversation when (Y/n) was around and I didn't want to ruin things because I was excited.

    "Alright, it's finished."

    It was like those words were the key for them to stop arguing and they did, they stopped and quickly stumbled over themselves to stand or sit near the computer screen. The video was about ten minutes long and halfway through, Wyatt was already crying. Darris passed him a tissue and continued watching, "This is so—" Hunter cut him off by covering Wyatt's mouth and telling him mentally to shut up. It was so quiet as everyone watched, but then as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs and the door quickly open, we all jumped. I moved the screen where the short was behind another tab, pausing it in the quickest way possible. Then all I saw after that was Wyatt, Hunter, and Darris jumping onto the bed and acting like they were reading some of the books I had on my nightstand.

    "What were you guys doing?" She smiled down at me as I was still sitting down, a small awkward laugh slipped from her as she saw Wyatt covering his face with the book in his hands. "We're reading."

    "Why was it so loud like everyone was running or something?" (Y/n) was curious and so she looked over to me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I guess you could say I'm that good at being an awesome influence on my friends."

    She squinted her eyes and looked over to them, "Wyatt's book is upside down." She pointed over to him and we were all mentally cussing out Wyatt as all of us looked at him. "So, what were you guys actually doing?" I got up from the chair and hugged her close to me, leaving a small kiss on her head.

    "Nothing really just playing—"

    "WE WERE WATCHING PORN!" All of our eyes widened as Wyatt had the outburst that was literally not necessary at all. I almost had everything under control.

    Her mouth was gapped open and she just kind of stood there awkwardly as the rest of the guys started to regret even being in the room. "Well then..."

    "We weren't actually watching that; he's just embarrassed because we were watching his favorite movie."

    "OH, Jennifer's Body again Wyatt? We just watched it last week." I had saved us all, and as she turned back to look at me and not pay attention to the guys, all of them including Wyatt looked at me with grateful expressions and an embarrassed one from Wyatt. I smiled down at her, and she really didn't suspect a thing. "Why didn't you text me that you were coming over?"

    "I had to get over here quickly, yesterday was filled to the brim with information." She sat on the edge of my bed and looked at all of us, "Evanie can't audition today, if she does then it's all over for her." She looked at us, each one. But I and everyone else stayed in their places confused, "Wait. Where is Evanie?"

    Wyatt looked at his phone and exhaled, "We gotta run, like now—"

    "What do you mean we have to run?" Hunter stood up from the bed seeming uninterested and confused at the same time. Wyatt got up from the bed quickly, grasping onto the seam of Hunter's shirt and tugging it towards him, "MEANING WE HAVE TO MOTHERTRUCKING RUN AND GET EVANIE!" Hunter backs up from him and everyone is still confused.

    "She's already going to the place, isn't she?" (Y/n) tossed my phone to me as she got up from the bed. And after Wyatt nodded, it felt like a movie.

    All of us running down the stairs, not even knowing why (Y/n) said that Evanie shouldn't audition but I guess it was all the energy running through our bodies that it made us feel like we had to run as fast as we could because we were all concerned.

    So, we stumbled down the stairs trying not to trip each other, racing out of the house as my dad continuously yelled out my name but I just said that I'll be back and not to worry.

    To be honest it felt like we were in the Breakfast Club, running away from a problem all together. But instead, we were running toward it and the random strangers outside were moving drastically out of the way before they got rammed by one of us.

    We kept running and running and running. Feeling like we didn't even know where to go, but we were all just following (Y/n). She kept making turns and then all out nowhere stopped as we got to Gloria's Fridge. "So, I know you might be hungry or whatever, but our friend is about to like maybe die so how about we keep going." Wyatt hit her on the back multiple times before she hit him back to calm down.

    Then she spoke up, "She's in there."

    A slight whisper from me, "And she's not alone."

Illıllı