𝟏𝟐

Illıllı

    "(Y/n),  I said that what Hunter was saying wasn't true. I don't find you interesting because I want his spot, I actually like spending time with you. The walks we had, when we would go together to places." Louis followed behind me as I was walking back to my apartment building. I hadn't said anything for a while, but he continued to talk.

    I was holding onto the strap of my bag tightly against me and waited until he would stop, but he wouldn't so it was my time to cut in, "Louis, stop." He looked at me confused, "Just calm down, it's fine."

    "You see my sister told me about this once." He was walking next to me now, "When girls say they're fine, then they're actually not but they want us to keep asking until they're ready to say. I'll wait." He smiled a bit from his little reassurance of knowledge from his sister's "girl talk", it made me smile. I tried to hold it in, but I had let the smile slip and form on my lips. "Oh, I made you smile. See she said that was good too." He looked down at me as we stopped walking. "I'm sorry for what Hunter said, but's it's not true. I'm really interested in you, and I always want to be around you. I mean if that's not enough-"

    "I'm not mad at you Louis, I just want the film to be successful. For all of us. Not just me." I straightened his jacket as we stood there. He continued to smile and when I was focusing on his jacket that wasn't zipped up in this cold weather, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him, he was already looking at me like always, and slowly he put my hand on his face. It was warm, his cheek now getting a slight pink color. It was nice to just look at him, my hand still being held by his. "You're cold." He said quietly. I nodded my head and he started to think, looking away from me and smiling. "You want to get hot chocolate?"

    I nodded my head and smiled. I removed my hand from his face so that we could start walking to the nearest café. But before I could put my hand in my hoodie pocket, he grabbed it, interlaced our fingers, and put my hand in his pocket with his. The warmth on my hand and now on my face from the extreme blushing of my cheeks, it was also cold, but I know that I got redder because of his actions.

    He held onto my hand tight, leading me to a small place to talk, to look at each other, and maybe feel something we've never felt before.

Illıllı

    "Simply think of it like this, if I didn't move here then I'd be stuck in my house most days." Louis shrugged and then took another sip of the hot chocolate that he had paid for. "I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't be in the next upcoming 'coming-of-age film'." He smiled over at me, he looked genuinely happy. He seemed happy when he talked about home too, but since his parents wanted him to have better chances in the film industry, they moved down with him. He said it was a big difference, but he was just glad that he saw our sign-up pages on the school event board because he ended up meeting all of us. His sigh was what concerned me, because he was giving me a happy sigh. If I was him, I'd probably be miserable here, but I couldn't tell him that. I didn't want to ruin the mood.

    "What's your favorite thing about this place?" He asked as I was focusing on his facial features, almost not realizing he was asking me a question.

    "I like the-" I looked outside and found myself confused. I couldn't think of one thing that I liked here, and saying my friends was pretty obvious already. I tried to think more about it all, but I couldn't come up with anything. "I don't know."

    He smiled and grasped onto my hand, bringing it inside his hoodie pocket again like just twenty minutes ago. "You sure? You don't look at something and think, I'm going to keep living for this." I thought about it and a small smile was coming onto my face too. I grabbed my bag from the floor and opened it. My hands feeling around for the silver casing of memories, and as I found it, I brought it up and let Louis hold it. Something that I don't think I've ever let someone do since my dad gave it to me. He unraveled our hands and instead put his arm around my seat. "A camera?"

    I nodded my head and opened the viewer, "It was my dad's and then he gave it to me. I guess the contents inside make me say 'I'm going to keep living'. It's almost full, but I have a bit more space to take some more videos."

    "You don't know how to transfer it?"

    "I just never thought I needed it until the little icon came up a month ago, so no I didn't look into it." I shrugged my shoulder and took a gulp of the lukewarm drink. "I'll do it for you if you want-"

    "No, it's okay!" I slowly took it back and he gave me a confused look. I know I was acting a bit weird, but this camera had more things than just my friends. It had too many things I hadn't told anyone about, so maybe that's why I was scared of letting him put the video into a file. But I had my reasoning and by the look that Louis was giving me, I knew that I'd end up in the next hour sitting next to him and his computer letting him put the videos in a small USB.

    "(Y/n)?" He looked at me concerned, now I felt bad. "I just asked to help you out, are you okay?"

    "Yeah, sorry." I paused as I pushed my hair back, "If I let you do it, you have to promise me that you'll try to forget everything that we watch."

    His brushed back his hair, "Okay, but-"

    "You have to promise me." I put my pinky out, "Promise?"

    He gave me a small blank face, his confused feelings showing forward a bit, "Promise." Our pinkies intertwined and my heart beating fast.

Illıllı