seven

"what the hell are you doing here, jisung?" sungchan asked the younger who was inside the tech room which served as taeil's office. as you all know, jisung is in charge of rehab and should be found in either the dreamies' training room or in the clinic, but here he is with the eldest member of the house.

"its better to be productive, right?" the younger flashed an innocent smile but no one was falling for it. he figured and held his hands up, "okay, okay, i'm just bored and wanted to check other rooms."

sungchan and shotaro entered the room filled with numerous computer screens which some showed the different views of the surveillance cameras. "here we are in the tech room and here we have taeil who is the group's hacker." though the japanese had his eyes squinting on a particular person who seemed familiar and that person looked back for a split second.

taeil stood up from his place and stretched out an arm to shake the other's hand. "finally, a proper meeting with you. i hope you find it comfortable in the place. i can help you anytime too!"

the japanese took his gaze away from the seemingly familiar boy and smiled at the very friendly male, "thank you so much, taeil. so, what do you do as a hacker?"

taeil scrunched up his face and thought of a good enough answer, "well, hack." it earned a small laugh everyone. he was glad to make them smile. "kidding. i mean its true, but besides that i'm on surveillance duties, checking police systems every once in a while to see if they're gonna collide with our plans, hacking other mafias on the reg, you know?"

sungchan nodded at the explanation as he was leaning by the door, "thanks, taeil! we're gonna head down to other units." shotaro walked back to the tall male and thanked the hacker for the short tour around his room of computers and wires. 

"what's this?" jisung asked holding up a square thing, he claims he's seen for the first time in his life. probably a first life agenda.

"eh," taeil returned his eyes to the monitor, looking for something new their rivals are up to, "its something old. not really in use anymore, just kept it for memories sake."

jisung thought hard of what it was called, "usb," he muttered out loud, but corrected himself quickly thinking that the letter 's'' might have meant small with a proud smile, "ah ubb!"

taeil looked at him, trying to keep in his laugh, "child, no." he took it from jisung's  grasp who was sitting on the floor next to the older like a kid waiting by his parent's side to finish work, "its a floppy disk, okay?"

"so, how all do the positions and units work? i'm confused," the smaller confessed as they walk down the hallway to the next room.