1-800-Cinderella (13)

Whoo :D An upload. I'm so proud of myself for not getting distracted and actually writing aha Welp, here you go and check out my newest story Let's Play A Game. I think you'll all like it. Please give it a try? :D

Also, vote my story The STD Trace for Best Title in the Watty Awards :D I put it in the external link.

Stethoscopes were super cool. For one, you could do all kinds of cool stuff with them. I reached out for the doctor’s but he caught my hand in his. Ooh, he was touching me! He was touching me!

“Now, now, Cindy. Keep the touching to a minimum. For all I know you have a disease,” he joked. “I’ll tell you what. Cooperate with me during your inspection and stay here at the hospital and I’ll take up on your date offer.”

Tears sprang to my eyes. That was such a beautiful speech. “Really?” I blinked back tears only to fail as they fell down my face. “Oh my God, I love you. Marry me!”

“One step at a time, sugar.” He chucked me under the chin.

“Can I at least know your name?” I wiped my tears from my face.

“Lucas.” He winked before laying me down on the bed and hooking me up to the monitors.

“I don’t like needles.”

“You’re really beautiful, Cindy. I am actually kind of excited about this date.” He was making conversation now.

“Really?” I purred. “Me too. I really like spaghetti so let’s go somewhere Italian.” I smiled, looking up at his perfect face. “Ow!” I hissed as he slipped a needle in and out of my arm.

“You didn’t even see it coming.” Lucas rubbed small circles into my arm.

Oh, I feel like I’m melting. Holy Jesus he’s sexy. “My hero.” I fluttered my eyelashes.

He laughed. “I can’t wait to see your face when you wake up and remember everything you did tonight. If you can wake up that is. Now, close your eyes, you’ll be under in no time.”

“Wait!” I grabbed onto his arm. “Lucas, if I never wake up, tell my son Ben that he can use my body for experimentation. I know he’d want it this way.”

Lucas blinked at me. “Erm, sure thing, Cindy.”

I started to feel the effects of the sleep stuff. Oh my God, it was like a magic serum! I’m so scared. What if I never ever wake up like ever and ever? What if I never ever ever ever ever ever ever wake up and then like Ben really does use my body for experimentation? Ah! The effects became super strong and I struggled to keep my eyelids open. “You’re really beautiful…you know that?” I mumbled, my eyes closing.

I could hear Lucas’ chuckle in the distance. “Sleep well, Cindy.”

~.~

My eyes flashed open and I groaned. Whoa, what in the hell happened to me? I feel like seven elephants paraded on top of me, three bullets were put in my head, some guys fucked me and left me on the side of the road, only for all these taxis to run me over, and then some hoes decided to use me for a punching bag. Yeah, ouch.

I put a hand to my head and then froze. I’m attached to some tubes, which means…I’m in a hospital…which means that all the things I feel could have happened to me. Oh my God, how am I not dead? I started to panic and my heart monitor started beeping quite loudly. The door busted open and in came a nurse and a hot looking male doctor. Yahtzie!