1-800-Cinderella (19)

WHOOOOOO! Another upload. The rankings on this were so high... KEEP VOTING AND WE CAN BE NUMBER ONE! YEAHHHH XD Ha Enjoy x

“Pass over the peanut butter you Cocker Spaniel!” Lesley barked at Naifah.  

 I have no idea why I chose the two dumbest bitches to come over to my apartment for girl time, but here they were, in my living room, fighting over ice cream, candy, bananas, and most importantly peanut butter and nutella. If they stayed for dinner, it may be ranch next for they put that shit on everything. I’d hate to see them pregnant.

“I don’t appreciate the way you talk to me. As working partners, we should have a better relationship than this.” Naifah licked peanut butter off of her spoon. Lesley rolled her eyes.

I remember how at the beginning Lesley hated Naifah for simply being prettier than her. And now they were joined at the hip or something. Last time I heard of them, they were clubbing. What was life anymore?

“Are you feeling any better, Cindy?” Lesley smiled at me and I smiled a little back.

“Yeah, sure. Thanks for this.”

“Hey, girls got to stick together. When times get rough, we have to use it as an excuse to eat for once. Those that always have an excuse are the ones that end up fat.”

“Here you go, talking about fat people again.” Naifah groaned.

“What? Fat people aren’t cute. If I’m not fat and I eat like every thirty freaking minutes, then no one else should have an excuse.”

“That’s so mean.” Naifah shook her head and Lesley playfully shoved her. I laughed for the first time out of the whole time we have spent together this afternoon.

See, I didn’t have the courage to face Trevor right now. I didn’t want to end up doing something stupid and wake up in his bed or something, or find myself bent over his desk or some shit. I needed to clear my head before seeing Rye at night and ending  up using his broom as a dance pole, or using his mop water to sexily “clean” myself. Yeah, I’d do something stupid, I could feel it, so I just wanted one day to clear my head.

Stupid Morgan was gone when I woke up, thank God. I got Ben off to school successfully. I eventually have to tell him the truth about Morgan since the bitch was taking me to court soon. This was quite unfortunate, but hey, when was life not unfortunate at times?

“You’re thinking again. You need to stop thinking, Cindy!” Lesley shook me and I lifted up one corner of my mouth into a half smile.

“I know, I know. I just…Things are hard, you know?” I sighed.

“We know, that’s why we are here, to make it easier. Let’s go clubbing tonight,” Lesley suggested.

“No, I may run into Rye and Trevor again.” I shook my head.

“Let’s go take a walk,” Naifah offered.

“Trevor may be parked and waiting when we take the route back.”

“Um, we could go to the hotel after Trevor leaves.”

“Rye is the janitor.”

“This is complicated.” Lesley scratched her head.

“Tell me about it.” I snorted. My door was thrown open and I turned to find Nancy barging in. Oh. My. God. She could not meet Naifah and Lesley—things were going to get crazy. “Nancy, hey, I wasn’t—”

“Save it,” she cut me off. “Why wasn’t I invited to this sob story shindig?”

She was hiding something behind her back, and that was when I knew. Nancy had finally gone bat shit crazy and she was going to kill me, for real. I was literally going to die today. Oh God. “Nancy, I can explain—”