1-800-Cinderella (2)

Hey! Hey! Hey! This is Musiq4lyf checking on in! I’m writing this crazy hoe of a chapter :) Anyways, thanks for all of the support thus far. This is cuhrazieeeee cool how amazing you all are XD Don’t forget to hit that VOTE button. It’s not so hard to click.
Also, if you know Ari and read her stuff, and if you’ve read ANY of my story STD Trace… then you should know to NEVER assume a thing. Just saying, aha. I’m helping YOU out. Anyways, enjoy :)

***************************************************************************

“Can you please tell me where the front desk is?” another caller requested.

"Hold on a second please!" I spoke. I pressed the hold button then put down the phone. I looked down at the number of calls waiting to be answered—there were approximately nine on hold.

I sighed, the pressure of the job was getting the better of me. It was only the second day at work, and I was already bombarded. I'm used to pressure, but this was insane. That Leslie chick that quit yesterday had a reason to be happy. This job was no joke.

Honestly, I was freaking tired of answering all of these stupid calls. It’s the same thing every time –either a direct command or someone yelling at me for no apparent reason. God, give me a break! It’s my second day on the job!

The phone rang and I snapped back into reality. I answered the call that was on hold the longest—the minutes on the side showing for at least more than five. Grimacing, I responded with a, “Hello?”

“Took you long enough!" a man with a thick Jersey accent retorted. "Five minutes!" he screamed. "I have things to do, lady. I don't deserve this kind of treatment!"

"What treatment?" I frowned. "But—"

"Where's your manager, huh?" he prompted. "Call for your manager right now."

"Right now?"

"Right now!" he barked. "I've had enough of this bullshit."

"Well, it looks like you'll be getting some more!" I shouted into the phone, not once considering the consequences of my actions.

"Wh-what did you say to me?" he gasped.

"You can kiss my ass, sir." I squeezed the phone tighter in my hands. "Shall I direct you to it?"

"You dare—"

"I already did!" I slammed the phone onto the receiver, my breathing ragged.

"God that felt good…" I sniffed. "Almost... Almost had an orgasm from how good that felt." I fanned my face to cool myself down. "Woo…" I sighed.

I glanced up quickly to see if anyone was around, only to find nothing to see. I exhaled with relief, looking back up again for extra measure. I don’t know if this person was here the whole time, but… they are now leaning on the desk and I swear I didn’t see that person the first time… I shook it off and returned to my calls.

“You go to the front desk, online, or you go through me.” I sighed. Really? Who doesn’t know how to check into a hotel? Little Ben knows how to check into a hotel. Speaking of Ben, I do have to pick him up pretty soon. When was this job over again?

“Is breakfast included with the price of the room?” a chirpy little voice asked.

“Our breakfast buffet is always included when you book a room at the Hilton Hotel.” I gave her my most pleasant voice. That answer was also on the hotel website, and I swear that almost everyone I know has a computer or internet access somehow. That would cut my calls in half for sure.

“Hi, we want to book hotel rooms for a group–how do we do that?” a male voice shrilled. Wow, he was speaking plural even though there was only one person actually speaking to me.